New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is the Tech. really good for our childred or not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs the Tech. really good for our childred or not?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
omertalas143302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omertalas143302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is the Tech. really good for our childred or not?
    Posted: 24 April 2014 at 10:27pm
In our modern world, with the entrance of mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, to our lives. Our children are glued to our phones our tablets. Some times maybe frequently, we are thinking that it is the best way to calm them down :) But I have started to think that are we doing the right things for our children?
It is almost impossible to keep them out from this devices, So, we need to use them for our benefits.
I have found the app. below and my son really likes it. If you can share with me also the mob. app. which you think that will be useful. I will be really appreciated that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babyinvideo.camera
Sponsored Links

omertalas143302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omertalas143302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:00pm
sometimes I compare my childhood with my son's and realized that his brains are working more complicated than mine and he can make the connections between the situations much more easy than I was. I believe that all these can be possible thanks to Tech. devices around him. So, If we can use these devices without exaggeration. they will really help our babies developments.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babyinvideo.camera
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:52pm
Awesome spammage. Children are glued to tablets too much. Here, there's an app to fix that. Brilliant.

I'll be careful to use my phone without exaggeration to help my baby's developments

Jen144691 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen144691 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:57pm
I think you have to have balance, everything in moderation. Our children get lots if time outside, we get great use out of our toy library membership with constant variety of new toys at low cost, and a little device time.
 Post Reply Post Reply