FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAm I pregnant?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lucy137896 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucy137896 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I pregnant?
    Posted: 27 July 2014 at 3:17pm
Me and my partner are not trying for a baby atm in saying that it would be wonderful if we had a suprise. Im on the pill but this month ive
woken up late and taken my pill late and maybe missed a couple of days oopsy. My cycle is usually 28-32days with it regullary being 28days then the odd 32. I am on day 33 and no sign of a period no pms no nothing. I dont know of i have pregnancy symptoms i have been very bloated i look 4 months pregnant lol white thick discharge TMI sorry and have experienced heart burn with some nausea and i never get heartburn. Also TMI but about a week ago my downstairs felt like there was alot of blood flow there like almost swollen it was really wierd.

What do you ladys think should I wait a couple of days to see if my period comes or does it sound like im pregnant and need to test?
Sponsored Links

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 4:23pm
Just test, it's the only way to know! Lots on here get positives well before AF is due, so you should be fine time-wise! Good luck!
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 4:58pm
Test, but you can miss a number of pils and still be covered. You need to find out asap as being pregnant on the pill is not good.

Post Reply Post Reply