FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland mums coffee group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ilze154697 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilze154697 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckland mums coffee group
    Posted: 15 September 2014 at 3:57pm
Hi, I am new to Auckland and would love to join or start a coffee group with other mums and their tots or babies. I am 35 and have a 2 year old son. Currently based in ellerslie.
Sponsored Links

thanuja138074 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thanuja138074 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 11:00am
Hi Im 32 from howick.my daughter is 1 1/2 years old.I would love to meet up for a coffe or a play date
Ashlee177553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashlee177553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 9:45am
Who wants to join AUCKLAND BASED coffee groups for mum's - but with a twist?
Why not add a personal training session for your group of mum's BEFORE enjoying your weekly coffee?
$25 a week for 1 group session and included meal plans - for mums (So easy, quick, nutritional and convenient!)
PLUS each 4 weeks we will meet, measure and the mum who's lost the most cm's and bodyfat% will win a pamper prize - so you feel celebrated and can enjoy some 'me' time.
Message me on FB or email asummersfitness@outlook.com to inquire. All we need is 8 - 20 mums each group to get sweaty and back to sexy! Xxx
Micaela147754 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micaela147754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Ashlee177553 Ashlee177553 wrote:

Who wants to join AUCKLAND BASED coffee groups for mum's - but with a twist?
Why not add a personal training session for your group of mum's BEFORE enjoying your weekly coffee?
$25 a week for 1 group session and included meal plans - for mums (So easy, quick, nutritional and convenient!)
PLUS each 4 weeks we will meet, measure and the mum who's lost the most cm's and bodyfat% will win a pamper prize - so you feel celebrated and can enjoy some 'me' time.
Message me on FB or email asummersfitness@outlook.com to inquire. All we need is 8 - 20 mums each group to get sweaty and back to sexy! Xxx

What kind of training will it be?
Olivera181952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivera181952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 1:38pm
Hi Ilze,
I live quite close to you and have a two year old boy and a one month old boy.
it would be great to meet up for a play date and some mum to mum socializing time.
Please let me know if you want to meet up.
I am in Newmarket/Remuera area.
LiV

Post Reply Post Reply