FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMums and bubs coffee group riverhead/kumeu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jodie dorsch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodie dorsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mums and bubs coffee group riverhead/kumeu
    Posted: 16 September 2014 at 7:39pm
Hi everyone,

I'm a young first time mum of 30 due in 5 weeks, 21st of October! Eeekkkk so soon!!
I'm wanting to start a coffee/catch up group with any other recently new mums
Or mums to be in the riverhead township area. Looking for a group of ladies who would
Be keen to catch up weekly for coffee, walks and play dates, to share the ups and downs of parenthood
And provide a support network for eachother and friends for our children to grow and play with.

A little about me :-) I have been living in Sydney the last two years, I had a family daycare looking after 5 children
And have recently moved home with my husband to be around family with our first kid on the way. I have worked in childcare the last 13 years and love the outdoors and adventure sports.

Please get in touch if you would like to be apart of this group and meet up before your baby is due
Or if you have already had your baby and looking for a group of mums please get in touch.

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

Jodie
Sponsored Links

Louisa157497 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louisa157497 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2014 at 9:50pm
Hi, I have a 10 month old and live in riverhead.....have been searching for a coffee group to join as moved from the north shore....am interested to join ....thanks louisa
 Post Reply Post Reply