FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEndro Disruption

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liz160135 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz160135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Endro Disruption
    Posted: 20 October 2014 at 9:10pm
Hello, this is my first time on a fertility forum. My husband and I have had 2 IUIs, 1x abandoned traditional IVF, 1x Clomifene IVF cycle with 3 embryos and only 1x made blast stage which we transfered and didnt take. Our more recent Clomifene IVF cycle generated 3x embryos again however all 3 made it to blast stage. Which I believe had something to do with the acupuncture I have been doing - totally recommend it, if only for stress relief. The first transfer didnt take and now we have 2 left. Our doctor has suggested on this round we do the colorado protocol and the endo disruption to help the little embryo stick. Does anyone out there have and experience in these procedures and what do you think? We are starting to feel like this may be the last IVf we can go through, this is the hardest journey we have evergone through and so heart breaking with each disappointment. We are trying to stay positive but age is also not on our side. If anyone has any words of wisdom or know anything about these particular procedures it would be much appreciated. Would love to hear from you.
Sponsored Links

Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 10:15pm
Hi Liz, we have done 3 rounds of ivf, 2 short protocol, 1 long protocol. So far 6 embryos put back in. We have also been doing accupuncture and feel this has greatly helped during our last few cycles and FETs. In May I had the endo scratching, then we did a manufactured cycle for a FET while taking the prednisone and pessaries. We amazingly fell pregnant on tho cycle but were gutted to find we'd had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. This upcoming cycle we are doing the full Colorado protocol. Had the scratching 2 weeks ago, aspirin, prednisone and pessaries. Fingers crossed as this is our last frozen emby! I figured I'm willing to try anything that may help to get this much wanted baby! Good luck to you xx
Elisabeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 8:11pm
Hi Charlie, thanks for your story. This process sometimes feels like your the only one going through it. I know that is not true but the emotional roller coaster your on plays havoc with logical thinking. I have found some comfort in reading other people stories. And like you we are prepared to try anything that will give us a beautiful bundle of joy. Much luck to you and your partner for your next round. I hope this Colorado protocol and endo disruption does the trick for both of us. Take care and thanks again for your reply. xo

wonder if anyone else out there has had any success with these procedures....
 Post Reply Post Reply