FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Corli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 3:27pm
Hi everyone

Due 12 July.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:19pm
Sponsored Links

CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 2:56pm
Hi everyone and Congratulations.

This will be baby nr2 for me and I think I am more nervous about the second than the 1st. It took us 7yrs to conceive nr 1 and he is turning 2 in Jan.
Did a preg test a week ago and got a faint line, and re did it again the next day and got another slightly darker positive line. I guess that is why I am so nervous, DH reckons nah its fine- no stress. I did realise after doing both tests that I was suppouse to leave the stick in the liquid for 3-10mins, I was way too excited to wait for that.

My due date would be the 28/29th July.

CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 3:57pm
The private forum for Due in July is open, if you want the pw just let me know.
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 8:21pm
Congrats and welcome Cindy
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 9:33pm
Thanks Kellywood.
I am currently trying to distract myself with online shopping as the ice cream in the freezer is soooo tempting me right now.
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 10:33pm
You are brave! I already gave in to the ice cream:-)
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 10:49pm
my weakness was cookie time cookies when I was due with baby no.1!
She is definitely made of sugar, spice and all things nice :)
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 8:23am
Now I wonder am I having a boy or a girl because with my son I wanted salty things. Lately I have been wanting all things sweet. Have been wanting dessert every night with dinner- not that I can even fit it in.

Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 9:37am
I am craving all sorts lately
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 11:39am
How far into it, did you all start feeling pregnancy signs. Because with nr1 I only felt it around 9 or so week and with this one I have been feeling it for a while.
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 3:46pm
Hows everyone feeling today- I am personally feeling terrible and so tired
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 4:05pm
are you able to get a rest? are you working/at home with kids?
I remember when I was pregnant with no.2 I used to put kids channel on tv and lye on couch with my eldest and we'd both watch and fall asleep together - special memory <3
MrsAlloway View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsAlloway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 4:09pm
Hi everyone, my name is Sarah. I have a son turning 3 in Feb and another son who is 9 months old on Dec 11th. I have polycystic ovaries so we stopped using contraception a month ago thinking it would take 6 months or so to conceive like it did with our other boys...and I was pregnant within 2 weeks. Was very shocked but the last 24 hours has seen me come to realise we are very lucky and although our house will be chaotic, it will be full of love. I have to have a dating scan yet but think I am due around the end of July, so I think I am around 5 weeks prego. Am feeling very tired all of a sudden - have had two arvo naps in a row and I am quite groggy afterwards.
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 4:26pm
Woo Hoo! Congratulations Mrs Alloway! :) 3 - 3 years and under :) ...I did my 3 all two years apart...the madness back then is so worth it now (bigger gap I know) they are 5,7 and 9 and it's awesome. I hope you're not too tired and are able to get rest as well :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsAlloway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 4:38pm
Thank you :-) thankfully my oldest still has daynaps so I can too when they are both sleeping....bye bye house work YET AGAIN. Glad to hear your age gaps are great - thats what we were aiming for :-)
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 4:55pm
Sounds like you have your priorities right you and kids first - house work ...down the list

i saw the cool pyramid picture on facebook the other day
it said pick two
at each end of the triangle was

sanity
clean house
Happy kids

:)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsAlloway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 5:12pm
Ooooh thats a good one! I am surprised I feel this tired so early on, iitwas never like this woth the other two!
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 5:36pm
Sitting in front of the tv with feet up, hehe
Congratulations alloway.
Today has been a teary eye feeling day, and just feeling flat. Sigh
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsAlloway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 7:46pm
My oldest son just had cereal for dinner, and we had pizza hut lol!
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 9:28pm
Lol- we had nachos that a family friend dropped over because I just could not be bothered with anything food related.

Lets hope tomorrow brings more energy to us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>