FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedall in one nappies- advice please?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all in one nappies- advice please?
    Posted: 03 March 2015 at 4:35pm
Hi everyone,
We are starting to save and work out what we need for me to be able to take a year off work and would love if anyone could share experiences of reusable nappies. Ive done a bit of research and tots bots ezifit all in one have quite good reviews. Has anyone used them or do you have another recommendation for reusable nappies? Is the effort worth the savings?
Thanks heaps
Sponsored Links

LisaMarieAKL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaMarieAKL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:26am
Hey! I'm also in the same position. I've heard good things about Green Beginnings from Baby Factory for up to 6 month olds. They're apparently going out of stock so I bought some online (40-50% off at the moment) and stocked up on the inserts and boosters. I've been told that after 6 months old, the OSFM are a good choice to avoid having to keep buying more sizes, still not sure which brand is best though once I get to that point. It seems like a good idea to have a range of a few brands to start off with until you know what works best for your baby's size and shape etc.
Excitedly waiting on #1 baby!
Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:17pm
I posted this question on another site too and someone suggested these blogs.

http://buttonsandbooties.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/modern-cloth-nappies.html
http://buttonsandbooties.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/how-to-save-yourself-48196_4.html

Thought you might be interested :-)

Post Reply Post Reply