FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHave I ovulated yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jane182681 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane182681 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have I ovulated yet?
    Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:25pm
So my husband and I are trying for our first baby :) I bought a maybe baby saliva ovulation tester and it suggested I ovulated around day 10 or 11. I thought that might have been a bit early but the ferns were intense so I guessed it must have been right. Yesterday, day 15, I bought some urine ovulation testers just to give them a go as well. I did one today, and a faint line came up in the test. I know this doesn't mean the test was positive, but could it mean that I am coming up to ovulation? I don't want to have been wrong last time, we worked so hard haha and to have to do that again right now isn't really do-able. Does anyone out there always have a faint line show no matter what time of the month? My last cycle was 30 days long, and that's the only real cycle I've had since coming off the pill. I guess no one knows for sure but I just want some reassurance that I ovulated on day 10 or 11 and that it's not actually about to happen in the next few days! Thanks :)
Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:56pm
Hey, it's quite normal for some ladies (me included) to always get a faint line on ovulation predictor kits. Since I have irregular cycles, I tend to not worry and just track my temperature to confirm when I've ovulated (I see a temperature rise) so I know when to expect AF!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply