FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in January 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
pregnantsquirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pregnantsquirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due in January 2016
    Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:21pm
Hi everyone,
I'm very new here. New to being pregnant, too. It's exciting and scary. I wondered if there are any expectant mothers for January who may be going through the same things? I know very early on, almost too early I think. Anyway just wanted to say hello. :)
Sponsored Links

TahuZion1512 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TahuZion1512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:51pm
Congratulations! I'm due 3rd Jan with my 3rd.
If you are on Facebook I have just created a private group in the hopes of getting a few ladies in. I loved my other due groups so much support and great place to have a wee Goss about similar things in your lives.
Again Congratulations!
Lulue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:16pm
Congrats ladies, I got the call last week that our first IVF cycle was successful and we are due mid Jan, very excited but really nervous too as it is early days. I have more bloods tomorrow to see if I can start to come off my meds and check HCG levels again, am excited to see what the are. How have you both been feeling?
Iceland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:39pm
Hi ladies!!
congrats to all!
Im due 2nd Jan (well, will have adating scan next week to confirm this) with baby no. 4.
I also think that due date forums are great and please, can we stay here in Oh baby....instead of Facebook page?
as to what i understand we can create a privite forum Due Jan 16 here .... with a code, so it s all private.
Would be cool!
Take care everyone!!!
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:18am
Hi and Congrats 😀 we are due 16th January after 4 years ttc, 2 mc, and 4 full Ivf cycles! This was our 9th embryo to go back in, so also feeling a bit nervous! We also have more bloods tomorrow. Would love to join the private group once it's up and running
Mez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:03am
I'm due Jan 4th - 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby. Technically I'll be a December Mum because I can't go past 38 weeks but would love to chat with other Jan Mums. There was another thread but it seems to have disappeared.
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/eaqEp12.png][/URL]
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:39pm
How odd the other thread has gone! It had an error so maybe they deleted it to start again? Still no private thread yet, admin seem to be very busy so who knows when that'll happen!!
Iceland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:42pm
Hi, to all!
I ve just sent a email to the admin centre to see if they are going to put up the thread for us soon!
will see when it happens:-)
Looking forward chatting to you all some more.
ginger22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:10pm
Way early as 11DPO but faint positive a few hours ago so I am going to tentatively join here. Personal preference but I would definitely join a private forum but not a facebook page so I hope one happens soon :)
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:11pm
Cool Iceland, I did that last week and they added the public part but not the private, but then deleted the public! I hope they sort it out soon, kinda annoying eh!
Palmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:08pm
Hi everyone. I am due on the 8th of Jan with my first. We had to try for 2 years, and I was even due to start IVF in August, when I got a very pleasant surprise! Very difficult keeping it a secret, and also trying not to worry about something going wrong. I have a scan booked at 8 weeks and it could not come soon enough! Looking forward to sharing experiences with you all.
Nutmeg35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutmeg35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:46am
Hi everyone and congratulations on your pregnancies!!! Today is day 41 and I got a BFP, so very excited!!! Will be due mid Jan with baby 2. Baby 1 was 2.5 years, a m/c and 2 IVF cycles in the making, so fingers crossed this naturally conceived buba is a healthy sticky bean.

I'm keen to join the facebook group and/or private page.
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:00am
Ok so the public section is still AWOL but we now have the private page Due Jan 2016

I'll start PM'ing you the password!
Shal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:14am
Yay, can you flick me the password too please :)
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:19am
Sure thing Shal, i just have to wait a bit, apparently you can only send 10 Pms in an hour!
Shal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:28am
No worries... I've known I'm pregnant for nearly a month and been waiting for a private forum, I'm sure I can wait another hour lol.
Lulue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:06pm
Awesome nice work I'm keen to join
ccqnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccqnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:59pm
Hi I'm keen to join the private group please :)
ginger22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:16pm
hey can someone please flick me the password... thanks *sara* for doing this earlier but now I can't see it
Mez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:25am
Did you get the password ginger?
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/eaqEp12.png][/URL]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>