FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2016 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February 2016 Babies
    Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:58am
Well hello, hello everyone. Guess I'll kick this thing off.

A bit about me, I'm 32, this is my fifth pregnancy but, if successful, will be my second child. I have a 3 yr old daughter. I think I'm due 14th Feb.

Hopefully the private forum will be set up soon. I look forward to chatting with you all through this pregnancy rollercoaster. Good luck to everyone.

Sponsored Links

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:39pm
Hey Poppy01!
Congratulations!!! and what a beautiful date for your little one to be due :) A day to celebrate love :)

I can set up the private forum for you (well I'll get Matthew to (skiltz) as I've forgotten how to and will send you the password :))

How's the morning sickness going? Hopefully not too overbearing ? :)
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:44pm
Better add this :)
Welcome to the Due in February 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc.

Your private due in forum can be found here:http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/Forum/january-2015-babies_forum112.html

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password. If you're the first then private message me and I'll send it to you :)

Please note, that we're really keen to keep our community on the site and not off on other social media platforms, so we ask that you please stick with the people you meet here on the forums if possible. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:58pm
Thanks AngieBaby. No symptoms yet, only just 4wks. Didn't get much with my dd so hoping for the same. I'm still pretty anxious as I've lost 3 at this early stage so taking each day as it comes.

I loved my group on here last time and am still in contact with a few of them so looking forward to meeting some more lovely ladies this time around.

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 10:23am
Lonely, I'm so lonely. Sing along.

Anyone else out there due in Feb or is it just me.   

How's the private forum setup going AngieBaby?

My Wee Boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My Wee Boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:15pm
Hi, I'm five weeks pregnant with my third at the start of February.
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 5:57pm
Welcome My Wee Boys. Congratulations. How are you feeling?

Guest_80413 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 8:47pm
Hi ladies please can I join in too? Due with no 2 end Jan but likely to be overdue again I guess! Looking forward to being able to chat :)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:05pm
The more the merrier Guest. I'm due 14 feb but will likely be early as my dd was breach and delivered early. apparently it's highly likely to happen again. How are you getting on? Not too much morning sickness i hope.

Got my second lot of bloods tomorrow. Hoping for a good result to give me some piece of mind. Can't wait to get to 8 weeks.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:26pm
Thanks :) feeling tired and can't eat sweet things, but no nausea (none in my 1st pg either!) So can't complain! I had a scan for a suspected ectopic on Tues and saw a wee heart beating which was fab and so reassuring! Still quite paranoid though as measuring almost a week behind where I should be.

Fx for your blood results! How long until you get a result?
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 5:44am
What made you think you had an ectopic? I've had weird pain on my left side since ovulation, not getting any worse but it's made me worry a bit. Haven't had it with other pregnancies.

It's quite common to measure wrong so early from what I understand. There's very little difference between these early weeks. Are you getting another scan in another week or so to confirm?

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 7:35am
Tbh the Dr just had a bit of a panic I think ;) I had quite a bit of pelvic pain, nothing constant or severe though, and he was happy enough, then asked me if I'd had any dizziness and I said I had almost fainted in the supermarket at lunchtime! then my pulse was a bit fast (dd was with me and climbing all over me so think it was just that!) Not totally unwarranted I guess but all just symptoms of pregnancy ;)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 10:42am
At least they were thorough. Glad it was all fine.

Not the best blood draw this morning. Hurt like a b*^@*. Hoping for good results tonight.

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 3:29pm
Suppose I can finally join a due in group now. When the forum group is up and running I'm keen.
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 3:37pm
Lurking in to say YAY KP06!!!!

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 3:53pm
Come on in KP06, welcome to the wild ride that is pregnancy.

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 4:12pm
Thanks Poppy, haven't had anything yet, tiny sore throat the last couple of days but thats all, I'm sure it will come at some stage. Still feel like AF will arrive tomorrow as we have been TTC for over 16 months so a bit to get use to I suppose.
JK87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 9:02pm
Hi, I am due 10 Feb. Fourth pregnancy after three miscarriages so nervous but optimistic! I have had three HCG tests and numbers rising well - 60 then 540 then 2050 today. Really hope this is it! Starting to get nauseous in the morning and got all emotional at work today so the hormones are flying about!

Edited by JK87 - 11 June 2015 at 9:03pm
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 5:48am
Welcome JK. Congrats. I know how you feel. This is my 5th pregnancy but hoping for my 2nd child. Recurrent mc really ramps up the anxiety level of these early months doesn't it. Sending you lots of sticky thoughts.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 10:44am
Hi KP06 and JK87!
Did you get your hcg nos yet Poppy? Fx for a good result for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>