FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp! Baby name regret

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_72587 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_72587 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Baby name regret
    Posted: 08 July 2015 at 1:36pm
Advice please - We had some trouble deciding on a name for our son and took a week to announce his name after his birth. He's now 6 weeks old and I still am doubting our choice. I can't seem to connect the name to him :( I've shed quite a few tears because I'm not sure its the right name. We haven't registered his birth yet but I have said the name on my Facebook page and of course family and close friends who have met him have been calling him by that name. Can we change it, or is that crazy? Will I get used to the name? Has anyone else felt like this? I don't know what to do :/

Sponsored Links

Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 3:06pm
I'd change the name it's so hard not to feel rushed with everyone demanding a name. But now people think you've chosen, take the time to find a name you like!
MerlinFluff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MerlinFluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 9:16pm
I'd change the name too, you really need to have a name your connected to and feel comfortable with. Your friends and family will understand :)
***Elly***

Post Reply Post Reply