FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2016 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 2016 babies
    Posted: 31 August 2015 at 8:15pm
Hi, any other ladies out there who are due in May? Due May 5th with our 1st

Edited by 2furkids - 31 August 2015 at 8:16pm
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Sponsored Links

Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 7:30am
Yay so excited to be in here! Due 9th May with my...4th. That sounds a little crazy typing it out lol.
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 8:47am
Yay Lesh!! where abouts in the country are you? I was going to ask what # it was for you, I figured you mustve said in the forum posts somewhere but couldnt be bothered looking back through to find it
DS Born Sept 2016
Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 11:01am
2furkids DH and I are both 36 and live in Christchurch. What about yourself? You must be so excited to be having your first! Although I must admit the excitement is just as strong for me this time too. My boys are all quite spread out and my youngest will be at school by the time I'm due. He was going to be our last but I couldn't help myself! Ugh I've read morning sickness doesn't kick in until about 6 weeks but I'm sure I'm starting to get nauseous at various times during the day already!
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 11:12am
We are waikato based and I am 28 DH is 31, pretty excited about it all as I feel like the last of my friends to start having kids, but I feel less excited than I have been in the past 6 months leading up to TTC because I have been following the forum groups for a while now and am all too aware how often pregnancies are lost this early, so dont want to get too excited about something that may not work out (since it is so early!)

Had very few (if any) symptoms so far, I have heard that from 6 weeks onwards is when it really can kick off so I am just waiting and hoping for a smooth run! Its funny how the previous person to be pregnant at workplaces can set others expectations of how you will be throughout pregnancy - I have a hard act to follow as she is/was fit as a fiddle, ran up to 30wks and hasnt had any pregnancy symptoms or late preg side effects at all!
DS Born Sept 2016
Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 11:22am
Oh no that would be a hard act to follow! It's so hard that you feel the worst in the first 12 weeks but that is when you have to try and keep it a secret. I've told one person at work I trust just so I know someone there understands, although I haven't even told friends, parents etc and I'll try and hold off as long as possible. It's so hard to though when its such exciting news. I was actually in the Due Feb group but had a miscarriage and it did suck telling the people that knew. I just really didn't expect it to happen to me but I'm more cautious this time. But that's a depressing topic and our chances are still much more in favour of everything being totally fine so we should just enjoy it!
Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:18am
Still no other May mums to be out there yet?! Hopefully some of the girls from the 2 week wait group join us soon!
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:38am
I know, its so quiet in here! we must be way too early!
DS Born Sept 2016
nerv0usmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 5:10pm
Hey!
I had a massive BFP on monday and had a scan today and I am 5w5d due on the 2nd. I have 2 kids already, a 6 year old boy and 1 year old girl who was born may last year. We were only planning to have 2 kids. Then I got preg in july and had a miscarriage and this one snuck through before we got any concrete contraception in place. Is there a FB group set up? I'm happy to start one?
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 5:20pm
Hi nervousmama!! Yay we have another one!! welcome to the group, I am really un-technical so wasn't going to try setting up a fb group, was hoping that someone would come along with the knowhow! So if you know how to set up a group that would be great, have to be secret though as I don't want all my family/friends knowing at this stage
DS Born Sept 2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 5:26pm
Pm me your email and I'll send you an invite
Lesh77777 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesh77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 6:51pm
Yay I was so excited to see a new post in this group come through in my email! Congratulations Nervousmama and I'd love to join the private FB group too, I'll message you :)
ChristinaScharvi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinaScharvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2015 at 9:14pm
Hi there,

I'm a Kiwi living in Australia and just received my BFP on Wednesday, according to may calculations baby will be due around early May. This is baby #1 conceived through IVF ICSI. To say that im feeling scared nervous and overwhelmed by this life changing news is an understatement

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 12:37pm
hey congrats! PM me your email address and I'll add you to the group :)
bubbles_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbles_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 8:29pm
Hey ladies, due with my second mid may. Pregnant 6 weeks after mc, so very nervous- finding it hard to get excited this time around.

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 8:35am
Hi girls! I'm new to oh Baby have been on another site for the last couple of years!

After nearly 2 years of trying I am finally pregnant! Due 12th may! I have 2 living children and one beautiful angel!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 8:45am
welcome to the group bubbles_mum and anthea - if you are interested in joining the fb group, PM email to nervousmama and she will invite you. Otherwise we can arrange for a private thread to be set up in here too
DS Born Sept 2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 9:06am
I'm still learning how to Work this site Lol! Would love to be non the Facebook thread!

I too am ultra paranoid having had a miscarriage and my daughter was still born! Anyone else worry like crazy??

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 9:23am
I can understand your worry anthea, and having a daughter stillborn means there is no 'safe' point in pregnancy when you feel you can relax. Just remember that every pregnancy is different and try to enjoy it rather than letting the fear of something going wrong take over.

I am not that worried at this stage, I already made the decision that I would not be getting excited or attached until we see our 12 week scan is all good, I come from an animal background and understand how mother nature works in these things, I am also aware of the odds of early miscarriage and if I happen to be one of them then so be it, that's just how nature works and that the next time will most likely be different.
DS Born Sept 2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 9:27am
Wow 2furkids - awesome attitude to have. Cant say I could ever be like that though lol, Im excited from the first test. I have done 9 so far lol since my first test on Tuesday!!!! Its going to be one very long pregnancy.   

I do actually feel this pregnancy will have a positive outcome though, I don't know why. Even before I knew I was pregnant I felt like this month would be my lucky month, I even thought it was going to be a boy. Then the day I tested someone had commented on the photo of my angel from 2 years ago, I felt like she was sending me blessings!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>