FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2016 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 11:19am
Hi Baby #2 - welcome! It most certainly is secret so PM me your email address if you would like to be added
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Sponsored Links

nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 3:33pm
I'm keen too 2furkids I'll send you a PM shortly!
Baby# 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby# 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2015 at 11:03am
Thank you 2furkids, just sent you a PM :)
JaninePercy108552 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaninePercy108552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 8:32am
Could I please be added to the fb group my email is janinepercy@gmail.com
Sharyn186790 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyn186790 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 6:17pm
Hi ladies, how is everyone going? We signed up for a midwife yesterday, it's all getting a bit serious :)
Starting to feel a bit under the weather, not like I'm going to be sick, just general crappiness lol.
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 7:06pm
Yay for getting a MW sorted Sharyn I hear you on the general crappiness!! Although it doesn't help that I've got a nasty cold also... I can't remember the last time I felt this tired!!
Sharyn186790 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyn186790 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2015 at 2:14pm
Oh no Nannikin, what are you taking for your cold? I imagine you would be very limited with what you're allowed!
Ainslie195970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ainslie195970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 7:31pm
Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself...I'm due 1st May 16 first pregnancy so nervous as!
t-rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t-rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 7:52pm
Hi all, I'll pm 2furkids but FYI, am due 11th May with my 2nd, super excited but can't wait to get to 2nd trimester - find the 1st nerve wracking!
Michelle152996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle152996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2015 at 6:58pm
Hello :-)

I am due on the 15th May with my second one and would love to join the Facebook page. Could you please add me. Thanks. Michelle
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2015 at 11:07am
Hi Michelle, would you like to private message me your email address or full name? I can add you to the group then
Michelle152996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle152996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2015 at 2:30pm
Yay thank you. My full name is Michelle Singh Nayagam and email address is michellesingh8@xtra.co.nz

Looking forward to joining the group soon

Michelle
Kara198030 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kara198030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2015 at 2:42pm
Hi Ladies, I am due with my first on 16th May and would like to join the FB page, can someone please let me know who to message to be added?
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 11:13pm

Hi ladies sorry I dropped the ball in setting up this thread and posting this - here it is now :)

Welcome to the Due in May 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences, share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month:

1. PUBLIC:
The public one is great for general chat and banter

2.   PRIVATE:
The private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps, make sure noone can read about it before you let the ‘cat out of the bag’, and generally talk about stuff you don’t want public reading ☺
If you want to join the private group (at the bottom of the forum home page) then the first person in the group can Private message me or skiltz and then after that, that person is a ‘password keeper’ who do a little shout out on the public page saying PM me if you want the password from then on anyone who wants the password or to be a password keeper can do a shout out saying they are free to be pm’d also for the group’s password.

If you want one of those fancy pregnancy tickers along the bottom of your post, you can get one here:
http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
We have an amazing community of mums and mums-to-be that has been going since 2001. You are now part of a special group of mums and mums-to-be. The OHbaby! forums have been the envy of many a forum, that has created friendships that last a lifetime. Have supported some mums through post natal depression and are rich with conversation from past and present mums who talk about everything! Kids health, chicken pox relief, reflux relief, morning sickness relief, relationships – you name it! We ask that where possible if you meet here you keep your community and friendships here in the forums online, though we have seen many mums over the past decade become life long friends, and raise all their children together chatting online and catching up in person from time to time when they organise catch ups from around the country!

Most importantly, we don’t control what you see on the forums. We don’t prioritise popular posts, the forums are simple and friendly, and no advertisers are allowed to post on the forums (we had side ads sometimes, they keep us going, but never posts in the forums) ☺ This is your space and your community of mums. What we offer here on the forums is very special as each mum from each due in thread, with older babies, with toddlers or more kids – are all here, interacting, reading, chatting and giving support and advice in a caring community ☺ Pretty special!

So! We wish you a great pregnancy, no awful sickness all smooth sailing and lovely sleep-through-the-night babies and great feeders! If that doesn’t exactly happen, feel free to come here and chat about it with other mums and mums-to-be and check out the sites awesome pages of stories, expert advice and more! This site is growing every day with new content so be sure to check-it out ☺

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Caitlin200711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caitlin200711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 12:04pm
Hi there - I am due to have my first baby May 11. How do I go about joining the private forum?
EstellePayto196712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EstellePayto196712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 2:22pm
Hey team

Really wanting to join the face book group if any one can help me out that would be great
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 2:45pm
Message with details sent to Caitlin and Estelle.

Just an FYI for anyone else - unfortunately the FB group is now at the stage where we are not accepting any more new members. Partly due to the size of the group. The other side of it is that the majority of us have had the last 6 months to get to know each other and the information we share can be quite private/intimate, especially around birth, and sharing that with newcomers could be a bit unsettling for some members as FB is not an anonymous media.

We are a small group on the May Babies private thread here on OhBaby, but newcomers are most welcome to join us there - a bit different as it's all anonymous. Just message me for the password.

Hope to not cause any offence to anyone, the decision was made as a group and was not a decision made lightly.
FTM_Hayley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTM_Hayley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 4:29pm
Hi there
I'm a 33yr old FTM to a 11 day old and would love to talk to some other mum's with babies the same age.
Cheers
Hayley
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123