FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls continued

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 65>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 7:52pm
Hey ladies ... Those of you that take vitex - if there are any of you? Anyway I started it about a week ago.. And, I am noticing some changes already, will be interesting to see what my cycle is like this month (no chance of BFP as dh is away).. However, I am absolutely gagging for sex - I'm sorry if that's tmi but I think vitex is having an effect on me! I just googled it and seems it can have that affect... I am also leading up to ovulation... But jeez I'm noticing a difference. So if anyone needs a boost and is getting sick of bd go get some vitex - woweeee :)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d
Sponsored Links

sweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 9:21pm
Hi ladies, sorry can't offer any advice on the above post but im sure your DP is loving vitex 😊

Not sure if this is the forum for me.....we have just started trying for #3. I've only just started tracking my period again and last month my cycle was only 25 days (used to be 30) so that's different and I've noticed a change in my period since having miss2.5.

First preg was a surprise and second we were pregnant straight away - we were very lucky. I am very nervous about trying for number 3 and dread having the big wait every month. AF is due on the 4th (if I go off 30 day cycle).

I've tested 3 times already and they were all negative - little to DHS knowledge. Have all the symptoms of pregnancy that I had with my other two pregnancies. I also found I seem to always have negative tests until my period is due as I tested multiple times with the last pregnancies before AF.

Basically I know I need to wait until Friday plus to test. I'm feeling bummed about getting a neg test today. And I'm kicking myself that I've got my hopes up and have read to much into the symptoms.

Just wanted a place to share. I'm not talking to anyone else about this and I feel stupid.

Ahhhhhh it's out now. I can't breathe!
Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 9:49pm
Hey Sweets!
Ah yeah we all go crazy that's why it's good to have a place to vent :) I'd only tell one girlfriend the stuff I write on here, but it's generally not the stuff you share to everyone ha!
Yeah I'm like that when I'm pregnant as well - maybe the hcg takes longer or the implantation is a little later.. Friday isn't that far away!! :) hope you get a positive!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2015 at 10:10am
I'm struggling with being sick, I have a sore throat and a headache. Hope everyone else is doing better then me.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
sweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2015 at 10:14am
Thats no good Oxy, rest up if you can!

Thanks ladies.
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2015 at 4:26pm
Welcome Sweets

I've had far too much caffeine today
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2015 at 11:03pm
Welcome Sweets. Good luck with testing.

Indigo blue bummer you don't get to ttc this month. Votex sounds great! Might have to look in to that.

Oxy hope you get the bug fast and before ov.

Nell that's funny. I have had a couple of caffeine over load days lately.

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 7:28am
I think I'm getting better slowly,My symptoms now are coughing, sore throat, sore chest, headache and tired. What does it sound like I have?

A cold or flu or something else

I no I don't have a chest infection so that is one good thing.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 10:21am
May be book in to dr Oxy.  No idea what it could be.  Strep throat and whooping cough are going about so could be either so best get checked.  Whooping cough is not as extreme in adults to which is why its so dangerous, because it can seem like a simple cold cough.

We won't be trying this month which I am so gutted about.  I went to dr today and getting another lot of antibiotics.  My body is just so run down.  She advised not trying for at least a month to let my body get back on track Unhappy

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 10:46am
Thanks for that kazper, will see how I feel in the next few days if I get worse will see the doctor.

Sucks you can't try this month, but your body needs rest so that should come first. Then you will be well enough to try again when all better.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 1:18pm
I've never been so excited to hit CD1! And right on time too! I hope this is the month for us! :)
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 11:00pm
Yay Kristy! Bring on the Christmas/new year bfps

Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2015 at 10:12am
Depending on ovulation AF will be due New Year's Eve! Hmmm that could be annoying knowing whether or not to drink!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2015 at 10:45am

Bre's Chart
Epictraveller's Chart
Indigo Blue’s Chart
Kazper’s Chart
KristyCNZ's Chart
Nellennium's Chart
Soda’s Chart

2FurKids Chart
a.girl's Chart
Kumeroa’s Chart
Oxy's Chart

Chart babies due in August 2016:
Hanger's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in May 2016:
Mummyinc's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in April 2016:
Nov_12_Bub's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in February 2016:
Mang083's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
KP06's Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chart babies due in January 2016:
*Sara*s Chart BFP - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How to share your fertility friend chart

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2015 at 8:23am
I'm feeling back to normal now :-)

Kasper how are you getting on still sick?

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 6:31am
That's good Oxy. I am coming down with a cold now. I think my immune system is just gone at the moment

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 7:14am
Kazper Not good being sick

I have to go to physio this morning hurt my back over the weekend lifting something heavy. I have no idea what damage I have done.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 1:18pm
Finally able to tick another milestone off - FF has given me my lines! now to wait until AF arrives and we can start again....
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 7:51pm
Yay 2furkuds. AF came today for me so one more cycle if I'm good 😜 Then we can start again
Am booked in to see a medical herbalist in palmy on Thursday to see what she can help with any scarring in tubes etc. I'll try anything to help.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 8:35pm
Yay kumeroa - bring it on!! fingers x'd next time goes better, hope the herbalist helps out. have you tried the acupuncture everybody talks about?
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 65>