FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Isis99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isis99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2015 at 10:58am
Hi I'm Michelle. I've just sent you a friend request Ruth. I'm due 15 June with my first
Sponsored Links

Gizmog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizmog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2015 at 5:52pm
Hi Ladies, I'm Emma and due around the 30th of June, with my third. I'll add you shortly Ruth - thanks ;)
jennymarika78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennymarika78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2015 at 7:53am
Hello everyone, I'm Jenny and I am 7 weeks pregnant with our first baby, it's particularly special as we had been trying for nearly 3 years and along the way I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis and had a couple of large cysts removed from my ovaries via surgery.
We actually got our positive result the very day that we were due to start the first round of drugs for ivf - so this baby seems like a little miracle to me! I think we're due mid June and I will send you a PM on FB Ruth as would love to join.
kittynz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2015 at 10:01am
hey ruth think i sent you a message asked to be added to facebook group. i am due the 23 rd of june. was looking for nz group as on baby centre all usa
Brittany197329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany197329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2015 at 4:13pm
Hi guys!
Has any one started a secret FB page? I'm due June the 20th!
Thanks!
Guest_89388 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_89388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2015 at 7:13am
Hey there,
I have a secret FB page for mothers due in June 2016. If you are keen message me!
KristaFarley120898 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristaFarley120898 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2015 at 9:27pm
Hi ladies im so excited had a second dating scan today so due 23rd with my 2nd !! very very excited!! Ruth i have added you on FB my first due group was awesome!
Bonnie197467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie197467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2015 at 10:47am
Hi ladies. I'm due with My first 10th July :) just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing menstrual cramps and lower back pain throughout the day and menstrual cramps 10x worse throughout the night? As I say first pregnancy so unsure what's normal.
EW33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EW33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 2:44pm
Hi Im Erica and due 4 june with bubs number two. I'll try find you on facey Ruth to join the group. :) I left you a pm on Facebook Ruth. It might be interested your 'others ' folder.

Edited by EW33 - 24 November 2015 at 2:48pm
EW33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EW33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 8:57pm
Just added you as a friend Ruth, hope I got the right one :)
Lucy198173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy198173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2015 at 2:52pm
Hey ladies, I'm due 16 June with my first - would also like to join this secret FB group.
Maggie196123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maggie196123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 3:25pm
I'm due 2 June with my first - I've added Ruth (hoping it's the right Ruth) in FB, any chance you can add me? (I'm Mary on fb, Maggie is a middle name).
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2015 at 11:14pm

Hi ladies
sorry Idropped the ball in creating and posting this thread! here's the original message we usually post when creating thie new due in threads :)

Welcome to the Due in June 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences, share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month:

1. PUBLIC:
The public one is great for general chat and banter

2.   PRIVATE:
The private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps, make sure noone can read about it before you let the ‘cat out of the bag’, and generally talk about stuff you don’t want public reading ☺
If you want to join the private group (at the bottom of the forum home page) then the first person in the group can Private message me or skiltz and then after that, that person is a ‘password keeper’ who do a little shout out on the public page saying PM me if you want the password from then on anyone who wants the password or to be a password keeper can do a shout out saying they are free to be pm’d also for the group’s password.

If you want one of those fancy pregnancy tickers along the bottom of your post, you can get one here:
http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
We have an amazing community of mums and mums-to-be that has been going since 2001. You are now part of a special group of mums and mums-to-be. The OHbaby! forums have been the envy of many a forum, that has created friendships that last a lifetime. Have supported some mums through post natal depression and are rich with conversation from past and present mums who talk about everything! Kids health, chicken pox relief, reflux relief, morning sickness relief, relationships – you name it! We ask that where possible if you meet here you keep your community and friendships here in the forums online, though we have seen many mums over the past decade become life long friends, and raise all their children together chatting online and catching up in person from time to time when they organise catch ups from around the country!

Most importantly, we don’t control what you see on the forums. We don’t prioritise popular posts, the forums are simple and friendly, and no advertisers are allowed to post on the forums (we had side ads sometimes, they keep us going, but never posts in the forums) ☺ This is your space and your community of mums. What we offer here on the forums is very special as each mum from each due in thread, with older babies, with toddlers or more kids – are all here, interacting, reading, chatting and giving support and advice in a caring community ☺ Pretty special!

So! We wish you a great pregnancy, no awful sickness all smooth sailing and lovely sleep-through-the-night babies and great feeders! If that doesn’t exactly happen, feel free to come here and chat about it with other mums and mums-to-be and check out the sites awesome pages of stories, expert advice and more! This site is growing every day with new content so be sure to check-it out ☺

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 10:53am

If any of you want to have a peek at the OHbaby! secret group on facebook - and can leave at any time - there's a special offer for our due in August secret facebook group from little and loved that I have posted in there :) not available anywhere else and available til the 13th of December :) Free pregnancy cookies is part of the offer :)
PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite
westisbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westisbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 6:24pm
Hi! I'm due June 24 with my second :) keen to join a group as my group with my 20 month old DS is still going strong and has been such incredible support xx
westisbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westisbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 6:29pm
Ok I think I added the right Ruth! So keen for the FB group :)
Amy-lee199249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy-lee199249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 9:14am
Hey guys can I join the Facebook group? Due June 22nd with my 2nd baby
Danismith1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danismith1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 9:18am
Added you Ruth on Facebook hope that was ok would love join Facebook group :) due June 22.
ruthieg27 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruthieg27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 4:39pm
Hi ladies, hope ur all in the group now, if not just add me as a friend on Facebook (Ruth Goldwater) and I'll add you :)
Guest_72324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_72324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2016 at 4:05pm
Hi Ruth, Im about to add you on FB, I would love to join the Due June group. My FB name is Sonya Ball.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>