New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 4 weeks pregnant and bad cramps. Is this normal ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked4 weeks pregnant and bad cramps. Is this normal ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KatieTie181553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieTie181553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 weeks pregnant and bad cramps. Is this normal ?
    Posted: 06 October 2015 at 8:37pm
I'm about 4 weeks pregnant, this is my 4th pregnancy but only one birth and 2 miscarriages (one of them being completely terrible)
I got a positive 5 days before my due period and then 2 days ago I think I caught a flu bug and have been in bed with high temps, headaches, backaches and strangely sharp pains in my tummy. My period would be due today. And the pained have been happening for a couple of days now. Some times worse then others. No bleeding. Really nervous to have another miscarriage as my last one was nothing short of traumatising.
Anyone else having cramps/ sharp pains?
I don't remember them with my first baby but that was 4 years ago.

Edited by KatieTie181553 - 06 October 2015 at 8:38pm
Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2015 at 10:22pm
Get to the doctors, and get them to check your hcg levels (blood test) - they'll be able to tell you what's going on. High temps is never good, so you definitely want to get checked. Sorry you have to go through this :(
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 11:40am
It's worth getting checked out by the dr if you have sharp pains and high temps - but it seems like a good sign that you're not bleeding. I hope it all works out for you
KatieTie181553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieTie181553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 12:47pm
I did a blood test yesterday and mw confirmed that the results are 400 and something which she said is good but has booked me in tomorrow for another test to make sure it's rising. Cramps have stopped (phew) but I'm still very anxious
 Post Reply Post Reply