FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedConfused... Help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kristina185941 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina185941 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused... Help?
    Posted: 08 October 2015 at 10:51pm
Hi ladies,

I am new to this so bear with me please... I am 26
Me and hubby have been ttc and now this month I am 6 days late. I have had mild cramping for the last few days but it doesn't feel the same as usual almost a light pinching if that makes sense...
I have been really tired the last week with headache and a bit dizzy and the last couple of days have passing moments of feeling a little nauseated but nothing major
My CM always changes before my period and it hasn't this time but there is more of it. I also had really light smear of pink 8 days ago.
I'm confused as my HPT have come up negative. All the things I have read said everyone has had tender breasts and mine aren't... Talk about mixed messages body! 😅

Would really appreciate any thoughts....

Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 8:23am
Hey,

It's always hard in the waiting stage. Are your periods like clockwork, or can they change? It's possible you ovulated later this cycle for whatever reason, meaning your AF will come later, it's also possible you have a functional cyst (corpus luteum the egg came from trapped some fluid inside, which makes it take longer to disappear delaying AF and increasing your progesterone). What brand of HPT did you take? Some brands are much more sensitive than others - you can always wait a couple of days and retest with another brand. First response is generally the best (and most expensive). Hopefully you are pregnant, but the test just didn't show it!

Good luck!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
kristina185941 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina185941 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 11:11am
Yes all very confusing. I am never more than 29 day cycle so this is very strange. I l ow I ovulated on schedule as I use opk. I did use first response so I'm hoping for positive on a test but if nothing by Monday I'll have to head to the docs.
 Post Reply Post Reply