FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue November 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due November 2016
    Posted: 08 December 2015 at 10:56pm

Welcome to the Due in November 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences, share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month:

1.     PUBLIC:
The public one is great for general chat and banter

2.     PRIVATE:
The private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps, make sure noone can read about it before you let the ‘cat out of the bag’, and generally talk about stuff you don’t want public reading ☺
If you want to join the private group (at the bottom of the forum home page) then the first peson in the gropu can Private message me or skiltz and then after that, that person is a ‘password keeper’ who do a little shout out on the public page saying PM me if you want the password from then on anyone who wants the password or to be a password keeper can do a shout out saying they are free to be pm’d also for the group’s password.

If you want one of those fancy pregnancy tickers along the bottom of your post, you can get one here:
http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
We have an amazing community of mums and mums-to-be that has been going since 2001. You are now part of a special group of mums and mums-to-be. The OHbaby! forums have been the envy of many a forum, that has created friendships that last a lifetime. Have supported some mums through post natal depression and are rich with conversation from past and present mums who talk about everything! Kids health, chicken pox relief, reflux relief, morning sickness relief, relationships – you name it! We ask that where possible if you meet here you keep your community and friendships here in the forums online, though we have seen many mums over the past decade become life long friends, and raise all their children together chatting online and catching up in person from time to time when they organise catch ups from around the country!

Most importantly, we don’t control what you see on the forums. We don’t prioritise popular posts, the forums are simple and friendly, and no advertisers are allowed to post on the forums (we had side ads sometimes, they keep us going, but never posts in the forums) ☺ This is your space and your community of mums. What we offer here on the forums is very special as each mum from each due in thread, with older babies, with toddlers or more kids – are all here, interacting, reading, chatting and giving support and advice in a caring community ☺ Pretty special!

So! We wish you a great pregnancy, no awful sickness all smooth sailing and lovely sleep-through-the-night babies and great feeders! If that doesn’t exactly happen, feel free to come here and chat about it with other mums and mums-to-be and check out the sites awesome pages of stories, expert advice and more! This site is growing every day with new content so be sure to check-it out ☺

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 08 December 2015 at 11:00pm
Sponsored Links

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2016 at 9:54pm
..just wondering if theres anyone else in here?? :)
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2016 at 9:59pm
I am :) due 10th Nov. Number 2 for me. My DS is 5. So exciting times. Feels like its all new to me again.

Look forward to chatting to more people in here :)
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2016 at 10:28pm
Oh cool my DD is also 5 :) due 5th nov. Congrats!
A and A's mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A and A's mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 7:34am
Hi ladies, so looks like I am 4 wks today due 13 November! Have 2 darling girls aged 4 and 2 :) still has not sunk in!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 8:00am
Yay congrats! 😆 i havent felt too bad yet, reeeally tender boobies though! And have a wicked headcold im trying to kick with vit c..wish I could take more for the congestion though. Last night had a very random moment where I thought id be sick but it passed just as quickly..was never sick with previous pregnancies just felt ick so that was surprising. Feeling ok this a.m though. Meeting with my MW on thursday just for an initial chat- i lost a bub 2 years ago and she was my MW for that short 11 weeks and was so supportive so its nice to have her again. I agree cheekymouse, a 5 year age gap feels like im sooo out of the game lol! Even though we initially wanted a closer age gap im really excited ill be able to have an easier time of it now DD is rockin school so itll just be 2 of us home in the daytime 😊
Julia201425 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julia201425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 10:11am

Edited by Julia201425 - 06 March 2016 at 10:14am
New mum 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New mum 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 10:21am
I am due on 8 November with my first. I heard you should find a midwife straight Away, but I have no idea where to start!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2016 at 4:53pm
Yay congrats! :) id contact your GP who will have a list of midwives, or just google MWs in your area, meet a few and decide from there. Do you have close friends you could ask who their MW was? Or even put a post on Ohbaby asking who ladies used on here :)
Aquamarine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 4:06pm
Exciting!! I just had a very faint positive test this morning - looks like I'm about three and a half weeks with number two :D Looks like I'm due around the 17th November going by my dates but I went way over with DS so could be any time after then I'm guessing. I've been suspicious for the last week but it's still not really sunk in yet.

Re. finding a midwife - www.findyourmidwife.co.nz is really helpful, so is the Homebirth Aotearoa website (even if you're not planning a home birth!). And ask around your local area for recommendations!! Definitely best to get in asap if you have somebody you want, people book up pretty fast.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 4:07pm
Is there a private group set up yet btw?
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 5:06pm
not yet i dont think... im keen though
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 6:33pm
Ok, have just messaged AngieBaby about it :)
A and A's mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A and A's mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 7:25pm
Just booked midwife, tick. Luckily really liked my last one so was an easy choice. She even wants me to do bloods tomorrow, had forgotten how super organised she is :)
Would love to join a private group to share stories. Is the OH baby one just a thread on this site? Maybe a secret Facebook one is easier for sharing pics and commenting etc?

Edited by A and A's mummy - 07 March 2016 at 7:36pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 10:26pm
Keen for Facebook :) Anybody want to set one up? Could PM people details so it's not public on here?
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 10:33pm
Im keen for whatever :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2016 at 11:11pm
Ok I've made one - have sent you both private messages with the details. :)
Guest_68218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_68218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2016 at 12:05am
Hi ladies, I've just found out I'm pregnant, due approx 7th Nov. Would love to join the FB group too please :)
cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2016 at 6:07am
Please can you private message me with the details
Maggie201546 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maggie201546 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2016 at 7:05pm
Would love to join FB group please - due mid November but not exactly sure till dating scan. Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>