FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 45>
Author
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 6:13pm
Exciting about scan Geon. So envy you with a suprise where any of your other kids suprises?

Yes pregnancy drags till you get close to due date.. then it flies as ur scared haha
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 7:06am
Lol kellsz that about sums it up - though I swear mine drags the whole time!

Yay Geo I bet you can't wait for that scan! I think those first 20 weeks are really hard! You don't feel much movement if any it's hard to believe your even pregnant!

After my awful morning yesterday when I got Home from Work Baby wouldn't stop moving - my 2 year old woke a 2.30am and I couldn't get back to Sleep I lay there feeling the Baby moving around for ages!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 8:30am
Lol lost my post!
Kellz love our surprises will be again for us as we dont like to know...helps me get through labour!
Miss 20 months has been up since 3.30.... she has preschool this morning so will get a post night shift sleep.
Anthea sounds like your babe is def a little rascal hehe one min your checking due to not moving the next its moving too much you cant sleep. Im feeling flutters and the odd light kick. My uterus this time is tipped slightly foward so quiet high.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:23am
Yay Geo that's awesome your feeling movement! I guess kids always keep us on our toes! I envy you keeping it a secret there is no way I could!

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:49pm
Love those gentle movements... its all pushing and nudging now oh and hick ups haha.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 1:55pm
Aw kellsz my son who is 16 now used to get the hick ups all the time Omg it was so annoying Lol! I can't wait for big movements - I can't wait to see my wee girls face when she can feel it - at the moment she's obsessed with seeing the Baby which means using the Doppler Lol

layor874 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layor874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:04pm
I have the following symptoms:
Nauseous but I feel hungry all the time.
Exhausted
Bloating
Sore Boobs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:47am
How far along are you? All very normal! At around 17 weeks I started to feel a bit better

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 9:24am
How you doing kellz & Geo?

Kellz are you loving not working? When is your due date?

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 2:16pm
35 weeks today, starting to get MS back... lime raro is amazing. Had some crazy pain Monday night.. ended up going to hosp was embrassing in end. They reckon it was pelvis widening.

Loving no work, not the no income.

How about you Anthea?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 3:09pm
Omg not long to go now! Omg money sucks doesn't it - I want to stop my 5am job but can't afford to!

Omg morning sickness is back that really really sucks!

GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 4:05pm
Aww Kelz I know how you feel. Had a something similar with third baby. We get back from hospital and my husband announced to neighbours we had a false alarm!!! Was actual going in/out of labour all day but then later that night had a lovely less than 2 hour active labour. Your MS will be gone soon the end is in sight!! So excited for you.
Anthea 5 am sounds awful!!! Nothing like counting down to maternity leave! Obviously I do nights but at that time Im not to far until Im getting a sleep.
Family has been unwell including me bad cold! Nearly gone now so can see the light and work nearly finished for the week until Sunday arvo. 18 weeks scan next week. Quite nervous poor baby is getting listened to on a daily basis. Think I may have a low / anterior placenta so not getting as reasured as i like with movement

Edited by GEONC - 08 June 2016 at 4:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 7:03pm
Stupid anterior placenta Geo - I also have one - I didn't feel much movement at 18 weeks I feel it every day now but not those lovely big kicks - hang in there honey xx
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 5:47am
You both are legends with early starts and nights for work.

Ugh starting to sweat majorly overnight not plesant guessing its normal?

Yay for 18 week scan, around 20 are the best I reckon. Ive got a 36 week one soon. I couldnt get it done before ob visit as they fully booked up here.

Speaking of movement this one feels like shes trying to punch out my bottom aĺl the time
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 1:30pm
Gosh Im a ditz. Having scan at 19 weeks. Lol due to having a few extra people coming ie all the kids and an my hubbys brother....he cant wait to see this one and will likely not have children of his own having an evening scan so only certain days and times available. Although yes you are right Kelz closer to 20 weeks is best, have had women with partners going overseas on deployment who've had them at less than 18 weeks and its been a complete scan. Depends on the baby's compliance to be in a good position

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 2:42pm
Wow what a room full Geo Lol at least it means a lot more excitement!

I'm paranoid today - Baby was kicking lots yesterday and today not much at all grrrr it's totally normal isn't it Geo????

GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 6:12pm
Its normal that if your baby changes position ie starts kicking placenta or today you have been busier and havent been able to feel because of this. I would lie down have a glass of cold h20 and have some bonding time with baby. If you aren't reassured with some kicks ring your mw!
ytsrik35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytsrik35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 6:45pm
When can I expect to feel movement? I'm 17wks on Sunday. Mood dropped again yesterday and I cried and cried. I am adjusting to working part-time and struggling with sensitivity and avoiding toxic colleague and manager as much as possible.
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 7:00pm
My MW said it can take up to 20 weeks to feel movement. It can start off pretty sporatic.
Missy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 10:27am
Hi Ladies,
Just hoping someone can offer some thoughts or advice? I am currently 6.3 weeks and everything was looking well - this is my 4th IVF attempt so getting weekly bloods to check levels last HCG was 9450 at 5.4 weeks last Wednesday. However I am feel like I'm losing my symptoms - Woke up this morning and my boobs felt soft and don't feel heavy and full anymore they are still tender but are different to what they have been?? I've also been vomiting several times a day the past week however yesterday and today my nausea is not as bad and have only been sick a couple of times? I was going to call the clinic today however I have another blood test tomorrow to check hcg so thought I'd just wait for that . I have a scan booked next weds so maybe they will let me have it earlier? I had a MMC last year so I know I am a bit anxious but just really hoping alls still ok??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 45>