FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 42434445>
Author
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 4:13pm
Anthea..abo is a pain but im sure with lots of feeding and blue lights wee Eliana will be home soon!
If its a boy, well some of what I do will def be winging it. The rest will hopefully be a natural progression (and great outdoor play area design for all that extra outdoor play they do)
Sponsored Links

Ella215793 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ella215793 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 1:57am
I join all worried mums! My head just cracks every time I start thinking of me baby. I'm 4 month pregnant with negative rhesus... The same situation was with my first pregnancy. Especially when I was on my third trimester . Thanks God everything went good and my baby is healthy. But still there are a lot of risks even with my experience.
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2016 at 8:32am
Hi all, been very quiet here. Anthea hope everything is going well with your beautiful baby. Im nearly due and nearly finished work. Still paranoid. Under some obstetric input but at this stage all is well.
Hope everyone else is trucking along well xx
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2016 at 8:54am
Oh wow Geo that's super exciting! Such a long journey isn't it I'm sending you tons of love and support!

Eliana is 5 weeks old now and I'm slowly getting a handle on life! Omg I forgot how much hard Work newborns are! She is such a good Baby doesn't yell at me unless she's hungry!

I hope everyone else is doing good would love to hear where you all are at now!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
Mami Smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2016 at 10:14am
Hey ladies!

Yeh it has been so quiet!! I check in from time to time

Ohhhh GEo, yay you are getting closer, so exciting can't wait to hear once bubs arrives!!

Naw Anthea, newborn bliss, I can't wait, amazing how fast time goes though a!

I am nearly 26 weeks, we move into our new house soon so that's exciting, can't wait to decorate bubs new room

Hope everyone else is doing awesome!! xxx
Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2016 at 10:50pm
So nice to hear everyone is going good well :)
20 weeks here, have had the latest scan and all is well, having a beautiful pregnancy so far...
lots of love to everyone x
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2016 at 1:35pm
So glad everyone is doing well. We are almost 23 weeks and having another little boy....... So many penises with two mummas......
Choosing paint colours for his room at the moment.....
IVF 1- No embryos to transfer
IVF 2- BFN
IVF 3- BFP, miscarriage at 7 weeks
IVF 4- BFP, Joshua born 15/12/2013 and one frozen embryo
FET- CP
IVF 5- Baby number 2 due 21/2/2017 and 1 frozen embryo ❤
ytsrik35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytsrik35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2016 at 5:21pm
36 weeks and baby and I are going really well. I can't wait to meet her.
GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 2:03pm
Hi all,
Quick post to say we welcomed another healthy baby girl at home at 39 weeks without complcations. She's devine and so in love! Hope everyone else is progressing well and getting closer to holding precious bundles.
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 2:12pm
Congrats Geon. Just lovely how big was she
2x Angels
Endo and 1 tube
Precious Rainbow baby girl June 2016 -IVF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 4:14pm
OOOOOOHHHHHHH I was so excited to have a notification come through on my email that there had been some action on here! Congrats Geo, that is so awesome, and I am so jelly that you had a home birth, mind you being a mw would make you a tad more brave hahaha, you know everything already! Well done and congrats again on your well awaited safe arrival xxxx

Well I am now 30 weeks, on the down hill stint now. Feeling really good, just tired as at night time. We have been in our new house for 2 weeks now so it's been all go and I haven't really had time to feel or act pregnant haha, but now I can relax and settle in, can't wait to do bubs room, be so much fun!

How is everyone else doing???

xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 7:38pm
Omg yay Geo that is the best news I am so super happy for you! Amazing how good you feel after you have your wee Baby in your arms! Would like more details too Lol!

Yay for 30 weeks Mami you are nearly there! How awesome for having a new house and being able to do a whole new nursery for Baby!

Well I am amazing! Eliana is 9 weeks now and the love of my life! She is just such an amazing Baby only cries when she's hungry or tired and is sleeping through til 5 in the morning! I would have lots of baby's if they were all the easy!

GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2016 at 1:04pm
Kellz she was 3170 g ♡7Lb) , lovely fast birth less than 2 hrs long.
Mami so glad you are in your new home hope you are resting now that you're all settled in.
Gosh 9 weeks Anthea where has thtmat time gone!!!
Feel so blessed hope everyone still pregnant have smooth rides to meeting their babies.
Jaimee218169 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaimee218169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2016 at 6:31am
Hi guys, also preg and paranoid. Was looking to find a group with girls that had been thru similar thing S and also get support for my constant worries!
I am 5weeks and 5 days, had a severe cramp scare a couple of days ago followed by mild bleeding, doc couldn't rule out miscarriage at that point, had an internal ultrasound and 2 small sacs were found. No embryos in sight as of yet. Got bloods done and level is only at 97 :S
Need to have next bloods on Monday to see if level is going up. So now I'm left in the paranoid state that I could be miscarryjng or preg.
No morning sickness, but boobs way sensitive. And constant mild 'period pain' in belly.
Any advice? Lol
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2016 at 8:35am
Jaimeee
Hugs early pregnancy is so tough. Ive been where you are its like limbo no one can tell you anything. Will be a long weekend for you. Can you get lots of Dvds or go to movies.

Its very normal to not see anything on a scan until 6 weeksish hcg level doesnt mean much its more the doubling time and rise in the beginning
2x Angels
Endo and 1 tube
Precious Rainbow baby girl June 2016 -IVF
Jaimee218169 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaimee218169 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2016 at 11:32am
Hey kellsz, thanks for the reply! haha yes long weekend indeed. Trying to keep busy with books tv and naps. I do feel pregnant, I have a feeling I would be a little more 'normal' if I was miscarrying. Does that make sense? Hopefully levels will be higher on Monday - then it means I have an embryo. Or two 😱. Levels will decrease if I don't have one right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2017 at 12:43pm
I really hope you all get a notification that there has been a new post!!!

Hi ladies,

How are we all?? Geo and Anthea, how are the gorgeous new bubbas doing??
How are the rest of the preggo's there were a couple due with me???

Indigo, been thinking about how you are doing??

I am chugging along, I am 37 weeks today eeek, not long to go now. Going to check out my new birthing clinic on thursday so that will be fun. Hopefully MW will give me a check over and see how its all going down there, and then hopefully have a S&S the following week, I can't bare to go over again like the other 2 hahaha, it is sooooooo hot here!!

Look forward to hearing how everyone is?!

xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2017 at 9:34pm
I didn't get a notification I just happened to check for the first time in ages! Omg 37 weeks whoop whoop that's super exciting honey gosh it feels like such a long time ago that we were all freaking out over our pregnancy!

We are good Eliana is 18 weeks now and just gorgeous so very Happy and full of smiles! Until last week she was sleeping through the night and had been since 6 weeks Lol then last night was up 7 times!

Can't wait to hear about your Baby honey xxx

Karenka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Karenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 7:40pm
Hi Ladies, I'm not sure if anyone ever checks on here anymore, but I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm 27 weeks pregnant (finally) and all is going well. I really appreciated your support during my most recent miscarriage. Hope all is going well with your bubbas x
TTC #2 April 2014.
MCs: May 2014, November 2014, April 2015, August 2015.
MMC: 10 weeks August 2016.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 7:48pm
Omg honey yay that is fantastic news. Wow not too long to go now. How has your anxiety been?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 42434445>