FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLegal Surrogacy and Egg Donation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AncaMaria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AncaMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legal Surrogacy and Egg Donation
    Posted: 12 February 2016 at 12:18am
Hello there mommies to be!

I dropped in to tell you my story of surrogacy travel. I have never thought I would be so happy, two years ago I had no will to continue my life, because I had 5 miscarriages, two of them were after 12 week... no doctor knew why exactly it happened, I was told that "it happens". It was not IVF, but a natural pregnancy. Now I am thinking to have my second child Yes, I am a mother now,I traveled to Georgia, to In Vitro Fertility Clinic, found it through Placidway Medical Tourism and had a surrogacy program there.Now my little girl Lilly is 6 months old, healthy and cute. Now I am wondering if somebody is visiting the same clinic? I would be so exited to share my second surrogacy cycle. Me and my husband are booking the tickets for August for the first visit in the cycle, so if you like to know more, please ask.
Sponsored Links

lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2016 at 4:58am
Hi, I have no personal experiences but at the moment doing my researches on ivf clinics, and I am also considering ivf abroad. I know few stories when my friends' friends have undergone ivf abroad and got pregnant, none of them through surrogacy though. Some of them picked clinics by using eggdonationfriends com and fertilityfriends co uk. It would be great if you keep us updated.
Wish you all the best with yr next stay in gorgeous Georgia
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 2:54am
Hi, thanks for your feedback. But my sister flew to Ukraine, she and her husband decided on a surrogate motherhood. My brother's husband lives there and he helped them with the search for a clinic. My sister had many unsuccessful IVF attempts. And they also decided to use donor sperm. Because they no longer had the strength to wait, and donor sperm provided them with a positive result of IVF with a surrogate motherhood. They did not seek a surrogate mother on their own. When they arrived in biotexcom they were offered to choose a mother from the base of the clinic. Interviews and medical examinations have already been conducted with women who are represented in this database. Those. they just had to decide. The fact is that at first they wanted to look for a mother on their own. But the doctors dissuaded them, because to verify the authenticity of documents that are issued in another country is very difficult. And it would be necessary to check not only documents proving the identity, but also medical documents, and also to check the person. And besides, you need to have information about the family of the mother, her husband, and children. My sister was looking for a surrogate mother who was divorced. Because she was afraid of any influence on the surrogate mother. And besides, they wanted her to move in with them during pregnancy. Or rather, not to their house, but to the house that was nearby, they rented an apartment there for her. And the husband could be an obstacle, after all who will release the wife for a year to other country.My sister was supported by all friends and family, but her husband's parents did not support their choice. They tried in every way to get rid of them from it. They believed that they were only wasting money, they persuaded them to give up and live only together. But after unsuccessful IVF my sister had several nervous breakdowns. By the way, because they used donor sperm, they generally refused to recognize him as their grandson. And in my opinion, this is wrong, because the son now does not communicate with them. I think our children need to be supported, even if you do not quite agree with his choice. And anyway, they never loved my sister. But my sister's husband and sister are now calm and they do not pay attention to convictions. Therefore, I advise you not to take into account the views of others. Now many people are against surrogate motherhood. And others on the contrary support people who have no other choice. Surrogate motherhood requires monetary investment, but it depends on the country. In Ukraine it is not so expensive as in America or Russia. Another surrogate motherhood is allowed in India. But unfortunately, I do not know anything about the quality of medicine in India. In Ukraine they liked everything, a clinic of European level, professional doctors, new equipment. What else can I add is inexpensive flights. And also there are no age restrictions that exist in Europe.
Fransis226265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fransis226265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 10:09am
Oh, hello. I’m happy to read a story similar to mine. I never thought that I would have to use the surrogacy. But after long years of TTC I had to ask for help. To say truth, it was much better than I could imagine. I spent amazing 9 months in Ukraine. I was spending a lot of time with our surrogate mother. I’m really sorry that I didn’t like her at first. I was too nervous to understand how important it is for us. But in a couple of months after the pregnancy beginning I really liked the girl. She was doing a great thing for us. You know, I also liked our medical center. Our doctor was such a professional. He was calling us all the time saying all the latest news about our baby. I really appreciate him. We are also thinking of having one more child. That’s why I started the research. I don’t know if we should go to the same medical center or should we choose another one. After having a daughter I dream about twins. Twin boys actually. Do you know if it is possible to predict the gender? I wish it were possible. My husband dreams to have a son. We found out the gender of our first baby on the 16 week of the pregnancy. We were really happy. I always wanted to have a baby girl. As for me, it is so sweet. I spend all my free time with her.
So, I need more information about your clinic. Was it comfortable enough for your pregnant surrogate? May be you can recommend a doctor. I would appreciate.
By the way, what about the legal side of the question? Is surrogacy legal in Georgia? I would like to avoid all the possible risks.
JolySr226282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JolySr226282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 11:08pm
Hi. We were thinking of Georgia when we were looking for reproduction center. My husband travels a lot, so he had a chance to visit medical centers in different countries. We wanted to make sure that our baby will be born in a safe place. My mother was against the surrogacy. She said that it is unnatural and dangerous for the baby. I don't think so because we have a healthy 7 months old boy and we love him so much. We were TTC for 6 years. I was pregnant for 3 times, but miscarried every time. So, I know how hard it is. I wasn't ready to lose one more baby. As for me surrogacy is absolutely safe and natural procedure. I saw how my baby was born. He was born in a natural way without extra surgery. The only problem is that he was born by the outside woman. But I can live with this. As my husband and me are mentioned as his biological parents, he will never find out who gave birth to him.
I met several couples from America, which also came to BioTexCom to get help. You know, we became good friends. After coming back home we decided to meet as often as possible. Some of them live in our city, so we walk with our babies together. It is such a fun to discuss all those kids troubles. They are growing up so fast. I can say that I am ready to go for one more baby. But my husband said that we should wait a couple of years. First of all, the surrogacy is not cheap at all. So we need to collect some money. Secondly, our son is so small. He needs all our attention. I agreed, so we will wait. But I'm happy that we have a chance to become parents as many times as we want thanks to the surrogacy.
Olivia226494 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 11:35am
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm happy for you and your family! This is so great you found a solution for your problem. It's nice to see your husband is fully on board! This is so important to support each other when one of you faces problems with fertility. I'm so lucky to have my husband. He supports me during all this long years of our struggle with infertility. Back in 2012 I had termination of the pregnancy because of my health condition. I can't be more grateful to my husband because he gave me support I needed so much. I knew that situation was really hard for him. Despite this he did his best for me to recover from our loss.
Alicia219545 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 10:45am
Hello OP! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'm sure it will give strength and hope to many girls here. This story definitely will make everyone to think about their TTC. We shouldn't waste time. Sometimes it seems there is no way out and we let depression take over, ruining our relationships. All we need is just seat and talk with our other half and decide what to do next. We are using European clinic. Our sm is pregnant and we'll go for our first ultrasound check in a week. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see a scan) I can't believe we'll have our baby in a few months. I wish all of you the best with your journeys!
Lisa265250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa265250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 12:45pm
Thank you for sharing your sister story. Actually, we used surrogacy in Ukraine I did look in to Biotexcom but wasn’t confident about, but this is my personal choice. My client at work recommended clinic of Feskov HRG in Kharkiv and I decided to get in touch . They were very fast on getting back to me, we had Skype call and arranged to visit there clinic.
We were very impressed with the service and standards that they have. We both made many tests that in UK nobody borders to check. I absolutely loved there approach . We signed contract and started our program. Every step of our surrogacy journey they were informing as, also we had PGD NGS done on our embryos to choose the healthy one for transfer. It took as less then two year’s and we had our baby born it was a pure miracle.
We are so happy and will be very happy to share my Journey with any one even meet in person if that can help someone.
They also helped as arrange with legal support of documents for our baby.
We were very lucky to be in the hands of Feskov they are amazing.
Best of luck to your sister xxx
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2020 at 12:06pm
Regarding surrogacy, I found a Ukrainian law translated into English. I advise anyone interested to read it. https://www.mother-surrogate.com/pdf/surrogate_motherhood_law.pdf
 Post Reply Post Reply