FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2017 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Brunettie86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: January 2017 Babies
    Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:13pm
Hey ladies :-)

Yay for finding our due date group and the obvious congratulations that comes with it. How are you all going?

I have my MW all sorted - yay!
I'm impatiently waiting to get my first blood test done on Thursday - I hope to see really great hcg levels.
I've booked a dating/viability scan for 28th May which seems like forever away.
No real noticeable symptoms here besides tender boobs. I'm always tired anyway so I hope that doesn't get any worse like it did with my first boy. I was having to find spots to sleep at lunch time at work with him.

I just want to get to the 12 week scan and everything be ok - 7 weeks to go!
Sponsored Links

Pugglesworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 1:29pm
Hi and congrats. I'm due 17 Jan, what is your due date? I'm surprised there isn't more people in here as I thought I'd be late to the party with a mid-month due date. Only 4 weeks pregnant today, so still being a bit careful about getting too excited.

Lexiloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexiloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:42pm
Hi ladies,

Maybe a little premature but all things going well I'm going to be welcoming my second child on Jan 18th.

I found this group an awesome support the first time so hoping it's the same this time.

monkey15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:34pm
Hi am due 5th of Jan all going well and I am 6 weeks tomorrow
welcome other ladies
Jessie H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessie H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:43am
Well here goes!
Early days yet in my first pregnancy. 20th Jan by my (admittedly fairly amateur) calculations. Only had the good news on Tuesday and still reeling a little but beginning to make my way through the long list of to-dos, which at this stage mostly consists of Googling.
Feeling pretty clueless so glad to have forums like these for advice - I can already see I'm going to need a great deal!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:20am
HI all,

Yay our wee group is taking off. There doesn't seem to be as many people as I thought yet either. I guess there is still a bit of time for some late Jan babies.

I'm due between Jan 9th-11th according to a few websites. I had a wee bit of bloody discharge yesterday after dtd the night before (tmi sorry) so I am in for an early viability scan today and an anti-d injection since I am a negative blood type just in case. I am sure it was just from knocking my cervix though. So I will have a more accurate due date by this afternoon!

I am so happy with how my mw handled everything when I txt her yesterday. The one I had for my son was a shocker!

Had my bloods done this morning so hopefully everything comes back good with that too.

How are you all feeling? Any noticeable things going on yet?
Jessie H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessie H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 10:52am
Feeling absolutely fine (other than a mild cold - good chance to take a little time off work and let the news sink in). Waiting with baited breath for any symptoms! Currently researching midwives (so clueless about this process lol).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:17pm
Good luck with your scan. Let us know how it goes. I've had brown spotting everyday for about a week (usually just when running and #2) but it just seems like a normal amount for pregnancy. Do you think I'll need anti-D for spotting? My Dr said last pregnancy that I wouldn't need it this early but I'm sure they all have different advice. I haven't gone to the dr or midwife for this pregnancy yet since I don't want bloods done; I was going to wait until 5 weeks and then request a dating scan for a couple of weeks later. This is my third child.
Not any symptoms except no af or pms, which is great!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:18pm
I had anti-D in Dec for a miscarriage but it wears off in about 8 weeks so it'll be out of my system by now.

Halow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:02pm
Hey Jan17 mums!

We had our GP visit on Monday and confirmed due date of Jan 5th.
Trying hard to find a midwife, a lot are away on holiday at that time!
How are you all getting on finding one? Any recommendations?

[:)]
TM207822 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TM207822 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:25pm
Hi all I just found out today I'm pregnant with number two! Edd 20/1/16. Very exciting!!
Is there a Due Jan 17 FB group set up already in here? I'd love to join. If not I'd be happy to set one up.
Congrats to everyone on your Jan 17 babies.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:12am
Yay congrats ladies!!!

My scan went well - gestational sack measuring 5w (I had calculated 5w1d) and the yolk sack was clearly visible. There was no sign of an internal bleed and everything is in the right place so I will go back on the 4th June for another dating scan. My uterus is retroverted which made it a bit trickier. It must have just been a knock to the cervix while dtd like we thought.

What a drama yesterday afternoon was. I lied to work to leave at lunch. Then headed to the hospital blood bank after getting lost to collect the anti-d, then to another place for the scan, then to a brand new gp to enrol - thankfully she was able to give my partner a blood test form to go get his blood type checked, he went this morning - if he's negative it means no more anti d for me! Then for the jab in my butt and the waiting around afterwards. I was so relieved to get home last night as I was kinda worried yesterday morning and hate rushing around! I also feel a lot happier knowing so far everything is as fine as it could be.

The GP had my blood results already. HCG was 2250 - is that ok? I was told my white blood cell count is 44 and it should be 50+ at this stage so I need to try increase that somehow? Otherwise everything is good.

Pugglesworth I'd definitely tell/ask your LMC about it as you'd hate to build up antibodies. I would with any spotting!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:13am
PM your email addresses and I'll add you to the secret FB page :-)

Edited by Brunettie86 - 13 May 2016 at 1:06pm
Guest_73283 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_73283 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:16pm
Hi all, i found out yesterday when i found out that my hcg level was 120, going for another test on monday, will be due 17th Jan. This is our number three, we have two girls already 3.5 and 1.5, so hoping for a little man this time around.

Brunettie86 could you please add me to the sercet FB group? my email is crazymelly55@gmail.com. thanks
Amber207839 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber207839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:38pm
Just found out we are having baby number 7, can't believe it. Very unexpected but happy. Not telling anyone for a while. My new bub is due 14th of January 2017. Can't believe how fast symptoms have started, feeling ill, tired and very sore boobs lol, this is our honeymoon baby. Is there anyone else older than 35? I'm a wee bit worried about what's termed 'old' ha-ha I'm 38. We have 5 boys and 1 girl, fingers crossed for another wee girl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber207839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:39pm
P.S can I please be added to the secret fb group, I'm under Amber Jayne Bidlake, thanks x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:40pm
Halow - I found one on findyourmidwife, it shows who is free in Jan. My one from last birth was on holiday so I've got a new one.

Booked my dating scan for 31 May.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:41pm
Guest_73283 - congrats, what cool age gaps you have! I hope you get your wee boy - I'm the opposite wanting a wee girl. I have added you :-)

Amber207839 - wowzers that's amazing congratulations!!! My boobs are the same, I can't even lie on my tummy but thankfully I don't have the ill feeling like you do. If you want to be added to our secret fb group just pm your email address.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber207839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:49pm
Omg I'm so bad at this, how do I PM you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber207839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 1:52pm
My email is bushspotty1@hotmail.co.NZ lol it's my husband's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>