FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny risk in yoga therapy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fayem212231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fayem212231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any risk in yoga therapy?
    Posted: 29 July 2016 at 11:32pm
Hi all,
Does anyone here had tried yoga therapy at your pregnancy period? I read that practising therapies and meditation will help to reduce the delivery pain. Is it true? I'm pregnant for 4 months and I'm very much scared about the delivery pain. One of my friends suggested me to get yoga therapy for reducing complications. I wonder whether such treatment methods cause any complications or risks for me? Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links

gina218070 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gina218070 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 8:19pm
Not if you do it after your first trimester. First trimester has the highest chances of miscarriage. Yoga is a great way to do some stretches and can help with your pain and stuff.
Sarbey218605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarbey218605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2016 at 9:18am
Doing Yoga can be beneficial for your health and well beeing.
 Post Reply Post Reply