FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC male infertility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kristina185941 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina185941 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTC male infertility
    Posted: 09 August 2016 at 10:15pm
Hi,

So I posted on here a few months ago about my husband and I trying to conceive for 15 months. I went to the doctor and had scans blood tests etc and I am good to go but turns out my husband has a low sperm count and really bad motility. Now I'm struggling as he really wants to be a father but he always assumed it was something with me as I have long cycles. Now he seems shut off and doesn't want any one to know. It's really hard as i can't talk to him or anyone else about it.

Anyone going through the male side of infertility and the emotional difficulties?

Sponsored Links

casandra219759 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casandra219759 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 7:31am
I never thought that they will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with the help with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@mail.com
Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 12:59am
I think you should not despair. I can tell you the story of my girlfriend, maybe this will improve your emotional state. Perhaps this will help you to believe in yourself again. At present she is 35 years old, in 10 days - 36 years. She and her husband agreed to a surrogate motherhood. Then they started a new life, they thought so. They had the preparation for a surrogate motherhood and it took some time. She knew that this was the right age for the procedure. She had to undergo treatment, and would also agree to a surrogate motherhood because of one case in her youth. When she was 12 years old, she suffered from a medical error. She had an operation to remove the apendicitis. In general, during the operation they forgot there was a tampon. After that, other doctors had to save her life. But while she lost one tube and the health of women forever + thorns. And all this at the age of 12, in addition, she had to stay in the hospital for a long time, about 1 month. She was warned that maybe she would not have children and she even resigned herself to it. But she still did not lose hope. She married at 18, and her husband was 19 years old. The husband did not want children, and they were protected, but she wanted to have them at least 3-4, perhaps because it was impossible. Her marriage was not successful, and they broke up when she was 19. The divorce was not very pleasant, because her husband was a quick-tempered and ill-bred person. 4 years later, she met her second husband, her real man, and with it she became happy. But she thought that he was not serious about her, but everything was the other way around. He fell in love with her very much, they met for about a year. After that he wanted her to move to him. He did everything for her that he could. He bought her many gifts, gave her expensive things. He invited her to become his wife. He said that he wants many children from her. He frightened her ... She was afraid of marriage and her husband's reaction to her secret. And suddenly she became pregnant. This news stunned her. Then she blamed her admirer for wanting to tie her to herself with the help of a child. Maybe something in her head went wrong, maybe it was because of nerves, I do not know why she told him these words. She was frightened and worried, the feelings were tangled in her head. She was a little used to everything that happened, and suddenly a miscarriage ... This pregnancy gave her false hope at that time. Then they tried to conceive a child for many years, undergo examinations, take tests. They wanted to conceive the child naturally. But they were told that it was necessary to try IVF. But just at that time they had no money. And they did not have the opportunity to pay for IVF. Then she decided to let go of everything, if not fate. Now there is an opportunity, and she wants to try, she believes that everything will turn out ... She wants to experience the last chance to become a mother. The husband is afraid that nothing will turn out and wants to immediately adopt two little boys and a girl. But still She went on all the trials with her husband. She turned to the new biotexcom clinic with her problem. But, the doctor said, That she needs to use the surrogate motherhood program. Because she herself can not bear the child (((((((((They agreed and not in vain! Now they have a son)
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 5:19am
I'm sorry that everything happened so well with your friend. But I'm very glad that she did not give up. It's good that her friends support her, and also it's good that there is an opportunity to do IVF procedure. But you know, maybe it's good that she did not get IVF. Since IVF has many consequences for the body. I know this clinic in Kiev, it's a good clinic. About her a lot of positive feedback on different forums. I also met many girls who did IVF there or used the service of a surrogate motherhood. All of them were happy, probably because good doctors work there. Your girlfriend is already behind us, now she can be happy. She had to win her fortune, but she won the battle. Interestingly, she will tell the truth of the birth of her child to her relatives or her child? This is a very important issue for us, we think that the child does not need to know this. And also do not need to tell the details of your personal life to distant or not close relatives. And I'm very interested, your friend told you about this or because they did not hide anything? Did their relatives condemn them? We have a very acute problem. We are condemned by the family and we do not know what to do in this case?
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 11:12pm
I am sorry to know yr story. Myself I know a few couples with male factor, and they got pregnant. One couple improved sperm quality by taking supplements, another one conceived via IVF PGS NGS. Don't give up and go on with ttc-ing. Just discuss possibilities and solutions with yr doc. Good luck.
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
Larryti251242 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larryti251242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2020 at 2:51pm
Poor sperm motility is not infertility, it’s fashionable to fix it. Pay attention to the hormones of the husband https://gopeps.com/items/hcg/. Take the necessary tests and try hormone treatment, this should help. The main thing is not to panic, take this not critical, and everything will work out for you. Hormones really help if done right.
 Post Reply Post Reply