FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due June 2017
    Posted: 26 September 2016 at 9:43am
Anyone got a June EDD yet? I am very early but think I'm June 9.
Sponsored Links

kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 2:13pm
bump
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 6:37pm
Have you tested positive yet? I'd have an EDD of June 9th, but AF not due till this weekend. POAS this morning and came back BFN so am feeling discouraged!
kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 9:14pm
Yep I tested positive on Sunday- very very light though. That was day 24 of my cycle so AF was only due today! Fingers crossed for a BFP for you I hope I'm not alone in June lol!
faison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 10:14pm
We are suppliers of quality Iboga root bark,
We only sell the root bark because its over 10 times stronger than root powder.
Our iboga root bark does contain up to 3 to 4% alkaloids!
Our Iboga root bark is vacuum packed and will stay fresh for a long period.
Place your order and contact us for more details shipping available worldwide,
We supply on large scale at whole sale prices,contact us via
phone....+2376820998844
EMAIL.....faisonbernadiaz@gmail.com
PumpkinR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 12:01pm
Congrats kmat and looks like I'm joining you! Due around June 15.
Amorcito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amorcito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 12:12pm
Hi ladies. Just got a faint positive and will be due 14 June. Is there a facebook page yet, if so l would like to join.
lizzieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 3:14pm
Yes! My due date is June 3. I too had a very faint line when I was 1 day late but it is now confirmed. Lovely to have this group to share this with on as we are waiting unil 12 weeks to tell family.
kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 6:10pm
Yay welcome people I was really starting to think I was on my own haha. I'll start a fb page if you want to join? Add me Kimberley Sullivan,my profile pic is me and my partner with snapchat bambi filter lol and cover photo my little girl running away from me on the grass.
kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 6:13pm
It's a secret group so no one will know that you're in it.
sugarbaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 10:33pm
Hi, can I tag along to this group? I think I'm due 11 June. It's a bit lonely when no one in RL knows haha

Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 6:51am
I've added you. Due June 5th if all goes well.
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 6:52am
Is it def a secret group as after 3 miscarriages were not telling anyone!
sugarbaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 7:02am
Oh bonnie7725, that must be so hard xxx you kind of have to protect yourself by not telling people. I still don't feel like it's real.

kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 7:11am
Definitely secret! I've had a loss 6 months ago cautious excited too.
lizzieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 10:26am
I'm finding it tricky keeping this to myself and hubbie. I ended up telling my 12 year old son yesterday beacause we are close and he could sense something was up. I've sworn him to secrecy for 7 weeks. I was a little concerned on how he'd take it but he was very happy and even got involved in a discussion about baby names with me. So cute. An added stress for me is my biological mother. I was raised by my grandmother because my mother is unstable, to the point of being psychotic. I've had to really distance myself because of her violence and manipulation. But we live nearby and I won't be able to keep this a secret forever. She has never been emotionally supportive of me, but she has always made attempts to control me.
sugarbaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 10:32am
You can't let negativity in at this stage (or any really!). You need to be really selfish and make this all about you, your wee Bubba and your little family. Nothing else matters. As woman we really take on way to much xxx

lizzieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 10:37am
Thanks. I've decided not to tell her. She will find out but as late as possible. Then all communication can go through my husband. I only get this one chance for me and bubs and you are so right, I cannot let negativity in. Just seeing her brings up memories of abuse.My counsellor told me to keep as much distance as possible and spend more time with friends and supportive trusted people.
sugarbaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 11:09am
It's nice you could share with your 12 year old ☺. Id love to tell my two girls but they are 6 and 4 and I don't think they would really understand yet. Plus I'm not convinced..... I keep waiting for the nurse to call back and tell me the results were wrong haha. Might need to take my own advice and be less negative and enjoy this bub.

lizzieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 3:46pm
I understand. It still feels a little unreal to me too! My 12 year old is pretty mature for his age. I wouldn't tell younger children either....they can't understand all the ins and outs. I explained to my 12 year old that most people waited until 3 months to tell anyone. He asked me why. I explained that when you plant a seed in the garden, it starts to grow, but sometimes not all seeds grow. He said, oh, you mean you need to keep it a secret in case it's a dud. LOL. 12 year old humour aside, it is early days. I think it's normal to have worries....plus the hormones don't always help. I have felt moody and pretty flat today. I am trying to get outside to get some fresh air, I find that helps. I haven't had morning sickness yet- last time I got it straight away - but I have larger breasts, and the hormonal stuff. And I am feeling a bit more tired than usual. Anyone else here have early symptoms?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>