FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDream Visitation??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stacey221859 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey221859 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream Visitation??
    Posted: 15 April 2017 at 9:58am
Happy Easter & Thank you for allowing me to post, 1st time poster here :-)

Please be Patient with my post hahaha

Sooo about 8months ago, the Ex & I broke up... On the 31st of March we ended up sleeping together, a few days later, I started experiencing cramps like AF was coming, and along with the cramps came lower back pain. The thing is I also suffer from PCOS so I haven't had a period since Sept 2016 and I cramp from time to time, and according to my GP, she said its all apart of having PCOS and there is nothing I can do, But ride out the cramps.. (I call that BS, But Ok)
But I have to say, I have NEVER had the lower back pain, with the cramps before. So then earlier last week, My Darling Nana visited me in my dreams, which was beautiful, Shes been gone 2years now, and this is the 1st time she has come to my dreams, She told me she loved me, and then she rubbed my stomach and congratulated me, and then left.

Now Im not normally one to remember Dream time as such, But I am also very spiritual that I believe with everything in me that there was no doubt that was my Nanny who came to see me, although because I have NEVER be pregnant before, I find it so hard to believe that, it could be a possibility ???

Now my questions is, Has anyone had any kind of experience like mine and it has turned out that "Our Angels" have been spot on? My Nanny knows how much I want to be a Mum so I dont doubt she would steer me in the wrong place and get my hopes up...
But besides the cramps and lower back pain, that I still have and eating alot more, I havent had any other symptoms..

Thank you for your time, Love, Light, Blessings and Baby Dust to you all xoxox
Sponsored Links

Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 1:24am
Girls, I came here and decided to write a story about my friend. She is 35 years old, 36 years will soon be. Now she has 30 weeks of pregnancy. They 12 years could not go to the protocol with her husband, doctors treated him and her, they had a mixed factor, azoospermia for masculine and endometriosis, polyps. And in the past, she had a double-sided waterproofing. And here is their first protocol was in biotexcom. Short protocol, only 4 mature cells, all 4 successfully fertilized and began to develop. Two stopped, two remarkable embryos of a five-day period turned out, one of which now strikes with the feet from the inside. And two embryos are frozen. But for them there was no hope! All chances were very small. But no, from the first time and the fresh protocol, fresh transplantation and operation at the husband in the report. They had a prolonged stimulation in both of them, and now their daughter kicks with all her might. Her pregnancy is severe, placenta previa, then the cervix begins to move, but they hold on and believe. So I want to tell you that you should not despair. You need to try IVF or surrogate motherhood.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 4:07am
Hello, we are also going to fly to this clinic from England. We want to use the service of surrogate motherhood. They say that in Ukraine it is permissibly commercial surrogate motherhood. It seems that there it is regulated by law and the law protects genetic parents. And this is very important for us, because it is so important to feel protected. In addition, we are worried that we would find a good surrogate mother. But we think that the clinic will help us in this. We read many positive reviews about this clinic. Initially, I wanted to do IVF. But then we abandoned him. Because it is not known how many attempts will be needed. And secondly, after IVF there can be consequences. Therefore, it is better to entrust all this to the surrogate mother. But we have not been to this clinic yet. We will just fly to a consultation. At first, Russia was viewed as a country for surrogate motherhood. But it turned out that at the present time it is Ukraine that is the center of the surrogate maternity. Because in America it's expensive, and India is a country with a different mentality and faith. And for us, it is important that a surrogate mother has a mentality similar to ours. So I did not finish talking about Russia. It turned out that there is quite expensive, especially in Moscow. And I also heard that since January there have been banned commercial surrogate motherhood for foreign citizens. We know that commercial surrogate motherhood is also allowed in Africa. But honestly, we would not risk). Imagine a surrogate mother from Africa. Her mentality, her views on life, everything is different from us. All the same, Ukraine is closer both territorially and mentality, all the same the European country. But thank you for your feedback, because the forums are also invented in order to share experiences. And tell me please, what else can your friends tell us about the clinic? Maybe they had any problems or everything went without an emergency situation?
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 4:10am
It is also important for us that the staff of the clinic speak English. Because we are not against translators, but I want to talk directly with the doctors. And for this, doctors must be proficient in English at a high level. I read reviews, they say that doctors speak English. I'll tell you something else after the arrival.
lucille853227464 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucille853227464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2018 at 9:55pm
Hi Stacy. Everyone has their beliefs. So, I'm not going to pass any judgement on that. I am no one to do that. I have no authority. However, there is a very simple answer to your query. You can easily find out if you are pregnant. Just take a pregnancy test at home. You could even get a blood test done. Both will give you an answer. Then you can decide what your dream meant. If it even meant anything. Good luck! Do let us know how it goes. I would love to hear more.
denon227579 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denon227579 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 11:03am
I have come across some women giving testimonies of how they have survive some excommunication. How their neighbors used to ridicule them. There are many people who have achieve their dreams. They are enjoying their children. I also wish to tell someone that this can also happen to you. I wish you take an action. There is no need to die of desperation while there is something you can do. There is a clinic in Ukraine where many women have restored there dreams at. They are offering htere servive at extreme cheap price.
 Post Reply Post Reply