FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2018 NZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Rebekah218204 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due Jan 2018 NZ
    Posted: 06 May 2017 at 2:04pm
Hey Everyone!

Congratulations if you are expecting and reading this! I am due in Jan 2018 (very early days!) And I would Love to create a fb group so we can all communicate there and get to know each other and go on this journey together! I was in one previously but unfortunately miscarried so I would love to create a group for our due month. I would want to keep it limited maybe only 30 - 35max so it doesn't get too big! If you are looking for a bigger group than maybe wait for another to be set up? Just from past experience, i prefer smaller due to in the past the group i joined got so big, it turned bitchy! it eventually split into two lol, and it wasn't such a journey everyone went on together, everyone just sort of had there own groups within the group which is not the point of this. I want this group to be a really strong support network for all us mummas to be where there is no judgement and we are all there for each other! Let me know if you are keen and I will get you added 😄😄 xx (please make sure if you are providing email address - your fb settings are set so anyone can search you by email & please make sure your settings are set so anyone can send you a friend request else it doesnt allow me to add thanks)

Edited by Rebekah218204 - 11 May 2017 at 6:50pm
Sponsored Links

MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:55pm
Hi I'm Candice. Also due Jan. I would love to chat to others due January and love the idea of Facebook page.. although, limiting it to 30 means some could miss out and I'm not sure how fair that is.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:09pm
Hey Candice! Congrats hun!

There are so many other groups that are going to be opened as well - if you look at any month this current year there is are hundreds of groups that others have created - so people wont miss out. I only want to limit it, due to when it gets so large, you dont really build any real friendship/relationship when so many are in one and it can turn real nasty - happened in last one i was in, so many dramas and i know for a fact other mothers who have been part of a group previously would agree smaller is better for various reasons plus easier to manage a smaller group too else you lose track of everyone in it and its not such a close knit journey when heaps are in it.

Let me know if you want to be in this one, else you can wait for other groups to be established that have no limit - some on fb go up over hundreds - im not keen on that :) xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:13pm
Oh and i forgot to write in my original post which i cant seem to edit - it will be a private/secret group - so no worries over family or friends finding out before you are comfortable announcing the news!!! :) x
Nataleigh222483 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nataleigh222483 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:46pm
Hi!!

Very, very early days for me too. Im still unsure if im pregnant yet but this morning i did get a faint, very very faint positive line. Almost invisible. I guess i am needing the line to get stronger in next few days to be sure. But still very excited.

I would love to join the facebook group if i am, I actually have had a group for my son also a January baby in 2013. Group is still going strong as our babies are growing up.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:51pm
Hey nataleigh! Yaay! Same with me. Mine is very faint.... but I did one at the doctors and 3 at home and all show positive but faint lol so waiting on blood result tomorrow to officially confirm. ..but I know I am coz my period isn't here... and breasts r already changing! And you can't get 4 false positives lol. What's your email hun and I will add u yay excited to get this group rolling x
MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:03pm
My email is candice.cleave@clear.net.nz to be added to group :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nataleigh222483 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:15pm
I had a negative yesterday morning with one brand but i just know when im pregnant. My heart burn has returned aggressively too along with the fatigue too. I took one from the early detection first response this morning, im not expecting aunt flow for three more days but i got the faint. I have two more tests to watch it get stronger now. Thinking of waiting to tuesday with hormones doubling every two days.

I tried to message you with email but dunno if worked so, smina898@live.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:20pm
Cool just added you and candice. Check ur emails I don't think I'm doing this right lol so just check email & think there a link x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nataleigh222483 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:27pm
Your right. I got the link and joined.
MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 8:32pm
I didn't get a link. But then I don't get Facebook emails either. I have turned them on. Can you re add me.
MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:40pm
I can't seem to find the page anymore? Is it still there. I was meaning to add it to my favourites.
NatsyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatsyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:45pm
Hi Candice. Group is still there. Just checked and your not a member now. Can you retry the link and see if that allows you to join?

Sorry, I didn't realise my account from 6 years ago was still active. It's me Nataleigh.

Edited by NatsyB - 08 May 2017 at 4:47pm
MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:46pm
I didn't get a link. You added me using your beks add page and then added me into the group? Thats odd..

NatsyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatsyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:51pm
I've sent you a email invite to group. -Nataleigh

Edited by NatsyB - 08 May 2017 at 4:59pm
MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:00pm
I don't get the emails.
Someone needs to add me on Facebook and then add me to the group.
MissCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:01pm
Or someone pm me the link on here
NatsyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatsyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:01pm
Oh, i see. Ill add you now.
Jemesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 8:19pm
Hi guys! I got my BFP a couple weeks ago, due January 4th. This will be my second baby, my first turned 1 yesterday.
Early days for us all but nonetheless a huge congratulations!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 8:38pm
Hey jemesque,

Do you want to be in our fb group? If so please let me know your fb name or email and fb profile so I make sure I add the right person! Thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>