FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHave you been through IVF?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hannah223511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hannah223511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you been through IVF?
    Posted: 18 June 2017 at 7:36pm
DO YOU HAVE EMBRYOS REMAINING FOLLOWING IVF TREATMENT?
Then we want to hear from you!

Hi, my name is Hannah Orpin and I am a student at Auckland University of Technology. We are interested in how potential embryo donors’ make the decision to donate to others and how their values might influence this decision.

If you would like the opportunity to express your opinion and be part of this research, please email Amanda Lees amandab.lees@aut.ac.nz for an information pack.
Sponsored Links

lucille853227464 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucille853227464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 6:43pm
Yes i have been through IVF, I think this is safe process to make a baby for those who are having problems in conceiving. I suggest everyone to visit a clinic in ukraine. I was facing fertility problems three years ago. My friend suggested me to go through the process of Surrogacy or IVF. I am very lucky that we make a baby in one attempt. It was the happiest moment in my life. They are providing complete facilities. Even they are providing complete legal papers for baby. Highly qualified doctors help us in achieving great results. I wish everyone to have a safe pregnancy.
 Post Reply Post Reply