FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTMI topic - Postpartum vaginal noises

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katie223728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie223728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMI topic - Postpartum vaginal noises
    Posted: 19 June 2017 at 7:28pm
Warning this may be to TMI for some...

Hi Ladies

So I am 7 1/2 YEARS post partum and I have come to hunt out a mums forum because I have a question/problem I am too embarrassed to speak to anyone else about.

So... ever since having my daughter all those years ago I have been experiencing vaginal farts during sexual intercourse. Ive heard it all before "its normal" "dont worry" etc etc but the thing is I hate it. I am also a solo mother and have recently started dating someone and am dreading having sex purely because of the vaginal farts. I so wish to go all out in the bedroom like i used to before I gave birth but i get so tense and dont like sudden position changes etc because im worried about what noise will come out.

So ive heard about kegal exercizes, which I am trying to do but find it bloody hard to remember to do.
My question is...is there anyone else on this forum who has had this issues and have you been able to fix it? how long and often do i need to do the kegals for? how long before you noticed it no longer happened? Is there anything else I can do/buy to help fix it?

Willing to try anything...eek!

And thank you in advance :)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply