FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcoping with my infertility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caitwest225150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitwest225150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: coping with my infertility
    Posted: 11 August 2017 at 12:11am
Even after 8 years of our marriage. We were unable to get a child. I once got pregnant and the child was born. But he was premature and left the world after few minutes. I was lonely and sad. Everyone tried to provide me support. I couldn’t get over it. However, one day my husband decided to do IVF. I had zero hope. I did IVF because of my husband’s pressure. Miracle happen. I was pregnant with the first cycle. I couldn’t believe that. That was the best day of my life. Now my girl is 2.5 years old. I couldn’t stop looking at her. It became successful because of biotexom. All the couples, unable to have a child, should try IVF. You will get success in time.
Sponsored Links

nany891227472 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nany891227472 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 5:31pm
Congratulations to you, This clinic is amazing i am so happy for you guys , yes we all can have a baby by IVF process , no need to worry now a days. My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I am 37 and he is 38 we met at work and fell very hard for each other very quickly… we lived together for 2 years, But we are depressed these we are facing the infertility issues. Looking forward to you we are hoping to see a baby soon . we will need some help regarding this. Waiting for your kind reply for giving complete IVF process detail.
lexibell227575 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexibell227575 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 7:05am
Hi!My fertility journey started when I was 20. I was rushed to hospital with severe pain to my left side and vomiting. I had taken myself to the hospital twice the previous month with the same symptoms only to be told it was irritable bowel syndrome. This wasn’t the case. I actually had an 11cm cyst on my left ovary which had twisted, cutting the circulation off and killing off my ovary. I also had an 8cm cyst on my right ovary which hadn’t twisted yet and severe endometriosis. All of this had been missed by my local hospital on my previous two visits as they failed to scan me.The fertility clinic advised me that as everything was in normal working order that I am to try naturally for a year when I am ready (any time before I am 30 to give myself the best chance). While this is more stress than many other 27-year-olds have to deal with, and issues which never should arise for someone so young, I am becoming increasingly more aware of this sort of medical issue becoming a problem with girls my age.it is completely overwhelming and frightening. It seems to be only in severe cases that they are willing to spend the money to help people have a family. I just hope by the time it comes around that I may need help to conceive.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:57pm
Amazing story, I am still waiting for the miracle one day. Do hope my new clinic will help us.
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2018 at 8:45am
Originally posted by caitwest225150 caitwest225150 wrote:

Even after 8 years of our marriage. We were unable to get a child. I once got pregnant and the child was born. But he was premature and left the world after few minutes. I was lonely and sad. Everyone tried to provide me support. I couldn’t get over it. However, one day my husband decided to do IVF. I had zero hope. I did IVF because of my husband’s pressure. Miracle happen. I was pregnant with the first cycle. I couldn’t believe that. That was the best day of my life. Now my girl is 2.5 years old. I couldn’t stop looking at her. It became successful because of biotexom. All the couples, unable to have a child, should try IVF. You will get success in time.

Hi, my friends turned there as well. But, they were interested in the topic of surrogacy. For a very long time, they compared prices in different countries, and also carefully studied the laws of different countries. It was very important for them to explore all aspects of this issue. But, they liked the clinic, the prices are reasonable for them. At first, they considered America as a possible option, but then they rejected this option. First of all, they rejected this option due to the high cost. Their surrogate is already pregnant. They did not have long to wait for the search for a surrogate. They chose one of the most expensive packages, so the process started quickly. You know, they were very happy when they found out about it. They say that they completely trust the doctors of this center, therefore, practically they have no worries. This is very important, because for them the responsible period is coming. And peace, mental balance - this is very important, in my opinion. I hope that everything will be fine with them. And they will be able to boast about the achievements of their children in the future.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 3:34am
It is great that you went for IVF. But that should have been your choice as well as your husband's. I do not support it, however, I am happy for you!
Our decision to go for surrogacy was mutual. And it was made after years of failures. Now, we are mutually happy and do everything together. And it is what I love the most. I have been so unlucky and unhappy recently, but now I am about to become a mother. Just because I did not give up on myself and on our relationship
Ncow269694 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ncow269694 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2021 at 8:08pm
Pregnancy is the most important stage in my mother's life, I myself recently became pregnant and I had so many questions, and I did not have anyone to turn to about this, I searched the entire Internet in search of an expert, and now I accidentally saw an advertisement for the site fertially.com. switched to it, read it and decided! This is the best site with answers about pregnancy. If you are a mother-to-be be sure to visit this site you will not regret it. I recommend!
 Post Reply Post Reply