FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 439>
Author
londonbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:14am
Hey,

I would like to join in :) Have been so ill the last few days, surely it can't be symptoms already? My temp is getting higher also but don't wanna count my chickens.....
Sponsored Links

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 2:05pm
Updated list...

AngeC CD2
Freckle CD4
Shezzy CD5
Pixie CD 7
Mollymoo CD9
Emmi_ CD13
Krissie CD19
Babe CD 19
Na_#1 CD21
Suzbub CD21
ellecheza CD21
summerlamb CD23
mrsg1 CD29
Booboo CD34

Apriletta - I didn't add ya cos I think you should be on the TWW list not waiting to Ov Of course ya still more than welcome to post in either I just guessing from your ticker that your waiting to test now...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 2:13pm
AngeC CD2
Freckle CD4
Shezzy CD5
Pixie CD 7
Mollymoo CD9
Emmi_ CD13
Krissie CD19
Babe CD 19
Suzbub CD21
ellecheza CD21
summerlamb CD23
mrsg1 CD29
Booboo CD34

YAY!!! I finally got lines from FF, I thought it would never happen
Off to the TWW thread now
See you all there soon & good luck with the BDing!!!!!!
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 2:14pm
I'm being brave and forcing myself to see Dr tomorrow after 3 chem pregnancies... I hate going but think it's well overdue ... Just did my final hpt as still feeling tired and emotional and still very faintly positive so must take a wee while for levels to drop to prepreg level... I still thought there maybe a slight chance that af wasn't really af as I'm still feeling yucky but it would definitely be darker by now as it was a week ago I got the bfp... so just clutching at straws
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 2:16pm
It's so exciting heading into the ttw eh!! good luck!!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 3:58pm
Hi guys, well I came back, lol. I am over in the 2ww, hope to see you all there soon.

It was good to have a break, I am surprised I am back, cause we decided to stop but then decided what the hell give it another go & luckily that was around O so we will see.
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:01pm

Hi Freckle, that might be a good thing to go to gp cos then he can refer your to the recurrent miscarriage dept at fertility plus, they can diagnose what the cause is.   I think three times in a row must mean something is not right...     sorry to say that hun.

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:16pm
Hi ladies, can I join in? My name is Claire and I'm CD5. AF just finished so just hanging out til Ov. Thanks for the grapefruit juice tip - will have to go shopping tomorrow!
PixieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PixieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 8:13pm

AngeC CD2
Freckle CD4

Claire CD 5

Shezzy CD5
Pixie CD 7
Mollymoo CD9
Emmi_ CD13
Krissie CD19
Babe CD 19
Suzbub CD21
ellecheza CD21
summerlamb CD23
mrsg1 CD29
Booboo CD34

Welcome Claire!

1/2/9 (27/8/9)
Krissie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 8:46pm

Hi Guys.

Hey PixieL, can you take me off the list as i seem to have an ectopic pregie right now.

Mentioned it in the TWW thread, if anyone has any advise or tips or anything that may help get through this.

Thanks guys.

millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:31pm
Double post

Edited by ellecheza
millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:41pm

AngeC CD2
Freckle CD4
Claire CD 5
Shezzy CD5
Pixie CD 7
Mollymoo CD9
Emmi_ CD13
Babe CD 19
Suzbub CD21
summerlamb CD23
mrsg1 CD29
Booboo CD34

Just removing myself and Krissie

Edited by ellecheza

mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 10:06pm

am wondering about diet to improve fertility etc. has anyone got any tips other than the eat your fruit and veges rule? just wondering if i need to add in or cut out anything in particular. gonna to start using opk this month, think i'll start tomorrow seen as though i'm not entirely sure how long my cycle will be. hopefully that will help with timing our 'special cuddles' moments!!! think my dh got a bit tired by the end of last months efforts, lol, poor lad!

AngeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:35am
Morning. I'm starting to think that af may actually not be around. Normally by now things would be in full swing, but have had nothing. All I've had is really ome spotting and nothing else. Any ideas?
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:06am
AngeC it might be implantation bleeding? I know that that is only spotting, take a HPT and see?? You never know your luck!!

Sorry to go back to this grapefruit juice thing, but how much should you have? I rushed out to the supermarket yesterday and managed to drink half a litre of the stuff. Eww I hate it! But is that enough??

Thanks guys, hope the wait isnt going too slowly!

+1 May 09 Angel
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:08am
freckle good luck at the drs today. I don't know much about chem pg. It will be good for you to get some answers. Good luck

AngeC, how long is your cycle usually? It could be implantation bleeding or a sign of AF about to arrive. It sucks waiting, fx it is the 1st one.

mollymoo when you find the food that helps getting pg let me know, mmm hope its butter chicken, lol.

Emmi, I tried the grapefruit juice thing, the neighbours have a tree that hangs on our side, ohh ck,k, why can it not be oranges????

Hope everyone has a great day

Edited by jazzy
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 3:31pm
Hi all

Well i went to the drs today and it turns out i have a chest infection not the flu

So i have to take augmentin i hate that antibiotic it make me feel sick and tired anyone else had the same thing happen to them while taking it

And also have to take cough medicine and losec pills

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 3:32pm
Dam computer keeps double posting

Edited by Oxy23

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:07pm

About the diet, I heard that its best to drink full fat milk (at least one glass a day) and use butter not margarine,  

I drink half grapefruit with half apple juice for ewcm.

No Nurofen (only disprin) apparently it hardens your eggs.  No alcohol or smoking.

I cant think of anything else right now lol... 

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:17pm
Hi girls, thanks for the warm welcome Pixie! Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone was doing. Nothing really to report here at the moment - just trying to get rid of this stupid flu so we can get on with BDing next week.

Baby dust to all
Claire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 439>