FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting for Ovulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 439>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting for Ovulation
    Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:10am
Ok so there is a 2ww thread so how about a waiting to ovulate thread. There are so many of us that have to wait for ages to ovulate so here we go Im on CD 20 and still waiting and honestly dont feel like i will anytime soon... this sucks!

How are the other waiters?
Sponsored Links

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:54am
Yep, I'm waiting too. I'm on CD 15 and I'm sooo impatient. The days are ticking by so slowly

It's my first month temping properly and going from my temps I may have ovulated 2 days ago (CD13). Usually my cycle is about 33 days on average so ovulation isn't likely ... prob just a freak change in temps. Will have to wait a few days more to see if higher temp holds before I know for sure.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:31pm
Great idea Jess!
I am CD 69 and still waiting and dont no wether it will be any time soon, have had a few niggles is the ovary region today but dont think that means anything coz that happens with my PCOS also had a drop in temp this morning so we will see! we wont waste my pains tho ha ha ha

Come on all you eggies get a wriggle on!!!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:49pm
Yer im having pains on my left side at the moment i think ill go pee on a stick and see its negative and then get shirty over it all
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:56pm
ha ha ha!
good luck!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 1:28pm
BAH negative grr haha
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 3:18pm
Hey Jess good idea starting up this thread! well Ive had the eggy stuff!for quite a few days but temp still hasnt risen!!! so who knows did a pee stick too this morning and big fat negative made a dr appointment for the start of April as with my cycles in the 40+ days better to check all is in working order!

Go eggies!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 5:29pm
Stink Jess! and that photo of Ella-Grace is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!
Kye, hope you have been busy and get a big temp jump tomorrow!
Amber, hopefully ovulation is confirmed for you soon!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 5:47pm
hehe thanks shes my little cheeky monkey!!

Hey emma can u pin this thread pretty please?
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:56am
Ah poos My temp went down again this morning so I haven't ovulated yet. Must have been a freak reading. I am sooo wishing I had been temping before now so I could've known my cycle a bit better.

Good luck to you all
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:41am
oops i took my temp 40mins late i did'nt even hear my alarm (probably got someting to do with DH coming home at 3 this morning and waking me up ) it was a big jump tho but not very accurate i think!

that sux Amber! hopefully there were some other eggs around the place!!!

Edited by noodle
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:22am
Noodle, fingers crossed that it was ovulation then and not because of the 3am wakeup call. I woke up at 4.30am and as soon as I wake up that's it for me I can't get back to sleep, so I've been mooching around on net and playing games waiting for DP to wake up before we can go shopping.

Hey, how important is it to temp at exactly the same time each morning? I was just doing it when I wake up and that varies by 1-1.5 hours each day. That might be why I get the fluctuations.
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:31am
Hey girls..Im not to sure about the time thing, I generally try and take it at the same? no rise for me this morning bugger it! oh well practise makes perfect lol! good luck girls
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:40am
Its important to take it within 30mins either side so noodle sounds like it could be promising see what tomorrow does.

As for me nothing here gah!
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:49am
I had another rise back up to exactly what it was 2 days ago. Please let this be it. Yesterday I was having pains in my side. Could have been ovulation pains but I'm not really too sure. Before this month I never knew that people even felt them, so I had never really taken much notice. Then there is the possibility that I only felt it because I have been reading about them here . Oh well, nothing to do again except wait another few days to see what pans out.

How have you gone Jess, Noodle and Kye? Any luck with you guys?
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 12:18pm
Hey Girls
I had a temp rise this morning YAY ...but I didnt take it until 8.30am which is 1 1/2 hours later than ususal and I had a few drinks last night...not sure if alcohol effects temps???? so fingers crossed its ov! Great that you got a rise Amber hope the other girls do to
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 12:49pm
Kye Alcohol does affect temps chicka just see what happens tomorrow

Nothing here for me yet either GAH!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 3:16pm
good afternoon ladies!
Amber and Kye fingers crossed that it was ovulation for you guys
and to you Jess i know how frustrating it is! sux big time!!!!
bit confused bout me (& FF) tho temp went down today but then FF put in dashed lines saying i am 9 DPO which i dont believe (again after i have just got rid of my supposid (dont even know if thats a word lol) ovulation lines on day 43)I think my temps still look pre ovulation! and i really hope i didn't ovulate when it is saying i did because i was sick that week and didnt BD much before hand, and only the morning after! STUPID PCOS! oh well will just have to wait and see what happens at least if AF does arrive i can start my clomid and have my HSG to get this show on the road!
will keep on BD in the mean time tho surley the practice cant hurt!
sorry post a bit of a novel and sorry if i confused you all!
hope everyone is having a good sunday!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:30pm
noodle it is possible that you actually have your temps are still lowish but are remaining up higher if you get me?

Sorry if u have and it was bad timing the clomid should hopefully help you heaps
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 9:08pm
sorry Jess i dont understand? did you see my chart? do you mean that the temps after where FF is saying I ovulated are a bit heigher than the others but are still lowish? but i could of really ovulated? ha ha ha i think i just confused myself more!!!
Another question (maybe TMI) whats with CM and ovulation? can people (me ) have hardley any at all and only teny tiny amounts of watery or EW throughout my cycle and still ovulate? is not much fertile CM a PCOS thing?    sorry bout all my questions but you do help heaps to make things a bit clearer in my very confused head!!!!!! you are a real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 439>