FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTravel Systems - Super Nanny or Milano

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel Systems - Super Nanny or Milano
    Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:28am
Hi,

I've seen the Milano Urban Baby Travel System and I really like it.

However I've also seen (online only) the Super Nanny Travel System - which looks just as good, but more compact and lightweight, which is ideal.

Does anyone have either of these and able to let me know what you tihnk of them?

Thanks,
Spirals.
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:00am
if you are in auckland they have a real store you can visit to check it out properly.
i would be wary of buying it without seeing it. I brought a super nanny high chair from them and was not happy with it all, considered it rather unsafe and had to return it. I also own the car seat (a few of us on here got it too) and it is very secure in the car but i just dont know if i really like it...however i have a super nanny booster for my older boy and like that.
(sometimes the adage you get what you pay for is very true.)

Edited by Bizzy

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:15pm
don't get the milano i have it and i regret it already. its so blimmin heavy and doesnt fit in my boot.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 9:29pm
Hehe we have the Milano and I love it! Just to throw a spanner in the works! It does obviously depend how strong you are and what boot size you have etc. If you can look at the Super Nanny one I would just so you can compare, a more lightweight one would be better. But the Milano is definitely value for money I think.
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 3:21pm
Thanks everyone - we're going to have another look at it today. (The Milano one) but I think I've gone off it a bit as I'd prefer one where the capsule can fit on the stroller facing either way, and I think the Milano one only faces forwards.
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:50pm
The capsule faces towards you as you're pushing the pram. The sunshades on the pram and carseat almost meet to create a sun/weather shade kind of thing.
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 9:56am
Thanks Emz, we never did get around to having another look. But I think I really need to, as the lady in the shop definately said the capsule only goes on the other way - so baby is facing away from you as you push the pram.
We've got a very free and lazy weekend, so might drag DH down there for a look around today.
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 12:53pm
Well, we went....and we bought the Milano.

Spent ages checking out the folding and unfolding, and even took it out to the car to see how it fit in the boot.
Loved every aspect of it, so bought it!

Really love the adjustable handle, amongst a heap of other great features. We were also looking at the slightly smaller 4 wheel version, but it didn't seem to be quite as manoeverable.
Ambereno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambereno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 4:12pm
Hello, I know this is a really old post but I have brought the Milano urban stroller/capsule 2nd hand but now I cant remember how to fold it up!!! Any tips ladies? haha
 Post Reply Post Reply