FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 896897898
Author
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:14pm
Ohhh Danelle thats so gorgeous your man made that didn't he?? I'm sure it was you who had the clever hubby who made stuff for Torin that had me drooling!!!

Lol I have totally no reason to cull you guys just people who act like friends but actually couldn't care less or even worse those people who are only friends coz they're nosy and don't even bother to act like friends

The Ondansetron has helped stop everything coming back up but still lots of retching and gagging and a.w.f.u.l nausea YAY for almost being at the end of the first trimester!!!!! Alicia you never want to go through this again lol and Danelle I'm assuming you won't be doing this again either?? Well you'll have your pigeon pair! I think we would have stopped if Ty had been a girl. We might go back for one more coz I hate uneven numbers but we'll have to give it abit of time to forget how hideous this has been first

Lisa hows your dad??

Haha atleast my DH isn't the only one hopeless at obedience training Alicia they are kinda like puppies lol enthusiastic, messy and into trouble constantly
Sponsored Links

Care View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 5:09pm
hi there i live in auckland and have a son born in 2010 trying to find friends for my son
Care View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:00am
i hope people check this need some 4yr olds who lives in the sandringham area and want to play with my son :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 896897898