FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight loss drugs from Dr...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by kim615 kim615 wrote:

I am currently taking Liproxenol. My GP gave it a go because I wasn't breastfeeding and he saw nothing bad on the list of ingredients. I find its appetite suppression very effective. Now my pregnancy weight is starting to drop. 'Didn't feel any side effects either.

Think this stuff is a scam..as people buy it over a website that seems to charge more & charge on going costs..the postal address for website is at AK airport so someone found out after trying to get hold of them...dodgy.

Sponsored Links

Joey131561 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey131561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 3:59pm
Hi there, I took Duromine years ago and it really screwed with my thyroid function and sleep patterns. I found Duromine to be effective as an appetite supressant and when you exercised whilst taking it you got really good results. When you first take it it affects your sleep as you are a bit wired. When I stopped taking it my appetite came back in full force and it took me years to get my throid working properly after I stopped taking it. I would not recommend it. I also believe it has risks like heart palpitations as well. Hope that helps.
Jenny201028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny201028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:41am
Have been using mummy magic weight loss tea for three times a day. Using drugs can be harmful, so natural remedies are the best. I rid of my pregnancy weight through this tea.
Kylie224513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie224513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 9:35pm
I am taking now phentermine pills, my doctor prescribed them 2 months ago. The only side effect is insomnia
Kylie224513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie224513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 9:43pm
every body is unique and will response on pills on different ways, it's better to consult with a doctor
DanielHenry230473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielHenry230473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2018 at 10:39pm
Hey Twinny!! Really it is a matter of concern how to find weight loss pills and product and which is the best for losing the weight. There are plenty of weight loss pills, tablets and capsules available in the market, but the question arise in mind that are these pills are really safe for the body? I am also suffering from heavy weight and therefore look for some real advice from the real people who have personal experience of weight loss.

Annie269434 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie269434 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2021 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by kellie kellie wrote:

I have tried duromine and I hated it. They made me feel really weird. Only stayed on them about 2 weeks.

Same here. Only thing that worked for me was yoga + a change in my diet on a daily basis.

If you can keep active and avoid comfort eating (definitely harder for me during the pandemic) you can definitely lose weight (even during your pregnancy).

The recommended 150 minutes a week of moderate exercise (or 75 minutes of more intense exercise) definitely helps. That's a couple of walks or online cardio / Zumba / HIIT classes a week.

Yoga helped me lose my weight a lot faster.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way.

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked for me during my pregnancy when I started gaining too much weight.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results.

Good luck!

Mandy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12