FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight gain powder help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ashleya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight gain powder help?
    Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:19pm
Hi there, i didnt know what room to put this in figured this was the closest. Im 5ft and my best weight is 44-66kgs depending on where it likes to fit (mostly the butt) but as soon as i conceived and the morning sickness started to creep on up i went down to 39kgs real skinny and real sick.

My daughter is 7months and after i gave birth i was my normal 45 (only because i had 24/7 monrning sickness everyday all day till birth not one meal did sit down really). I eat fab meals and snack thorughout the day my mother is a nutritionist and a pesonal trainner and has helped me for everything BUT does not have the experience for me to gain weight to a good size so i can keep breast feeding. If i dont find something soon ill have to give it up :( everyday im tired and cleaning gets thrown into a box for someone else to do a week later.

Anyone know of someone whom was in the same situation? Healthy but the breast feeding is just taking all my body fat. Googling a good weight gain powder while b/f has taken quite awhile i zone out.

Hope i made sence. Oh i am 24 by the way.
Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:57pm
try posting this in general
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:23pm
Have you spoken to your doctor? I know they can prescribe stuff to help with weight gain. My MIL has always had trouble with gaining/keeping her weight and she was prescribed these shake things to drink with load of calories. Keep eating healthy but try adding more carb rich food to compensate for all that is being used up while BF. Keep going, you are doing a fab job :D

BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:43pm
Yeah My mum was on ensure plus drinks, they are like a whole meal in a can, they will fatten you up
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:54pm
have a search on here for some of the ways to improve your breast milk too - a lot of them are high calorie and may help as well. (lactation cookies for example). My SIL was a stick when pregnant too and just kept losing weight the whole 9 months.

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:06pm
Complan
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Aaren141785 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaren141785 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 5:54pm
i had the same problem when at the time of my first pregnancy you should try to consult the doctor at md weight loss and cosmetics as i did togain muscle mass , it helped me a lot you should share everything with them, they would be really helpful

Edited by Aaren141785 - 04 April 2014 at 5:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply