FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDuromine success stories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
astoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duromine success stories
    Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:18pm

Hey guys, I am on day 4 of Duromine 30mg, i'm not normally a forum girl but would really love to hear some of your success stories! I know its a controversial drug so appreciate that. Anything to help keep our weight loss journies going
Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:38pm
never heard of it, is it prescription only?
astoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:52pm
yes it is.
Gets rapid results but some people experience bad side effects so thought I would see what people had to say :-)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:50am
That's the thing about diet pills, the side effects. I have taken several different ones over the yrs but find I can not take anymore as I get a racy feeling.

They do suppress the appetite which makes weight loss easier.

eta...the cost is usually really high, how much are these ones & are you having any side effects on them?

Edited by jazzy
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:44am
i can not believe that doctors stil prescribe such an old fashioned diet pill. you know its just speed right?

It will gve you great results, but it is not a permanent way to lose weight. As soon as you stop taking it and start eatng normally again you will gain weight.

My SIL takes it and she gave me some, i took one tablet and OMG! Literally speeding all day. When i was younger a friend and i used to take them strictly for the purpose of getting high! (oh and getting the housework done lol).

Unless you change your eating habits in a sustainable way then the temporary weight loss you get from Duromine will be just that - temporary.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:58am
Bizzy after you take them for awhile the "speed" rush goes. I stopped taking diet pills yrs ago when they found out some (I say all) damaged your heart valves & I can not see the point in being skinning & then dying.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:26am
Totally agree with Bizzy!
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:26pm
I took them for 2 weeks and never got that 'speed' effect (cheated! ).

I stopped taking them when I found out I was preggy with DS2. Yes I lost weight, no I didn't gain it back (it was only like 4kg anyway), but absolutely agree with this:

Originally posted by Bizzy Bizzy wrote:

Unless you change your eating habits in a sustainable way then the temporary weight loss you get from Duromine will be just that - temporary.

All the best with your weight loss journey, feel free to come and chat in the weightloss thread and we can support you on your journey and give advice about how we have all made changes to our eating and exercise habits (only if you want it of course!).
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
astoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:55pm
Thanks mummydee, I don't get any 'speed' effect off it as would hate it if I did... I get a dry mouth (which forces me to drink water) and that is all.
Have heard so many good weight loss stories. I have changed my eating habits alot and now need to incorporate some exercise so fingers crossed for great results :-)
astoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:58pm
Oh and Jazz these are quite pricey $80 a month and the only side effect I get is a dry mouth as I mentioned above. I have never taken 'drugs' before and don't think my doctor would have given them to me if they were going to damage my body.
They help give you a kickstart which is what I need. I have sat in the high 80's for awhile now... So asked my doctor about them to get me on my way :-)
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:19am
Astoll - that is how my doctor prescribed them to me as well. He said they wouldn't be good long-term as I need to make permanent changes to my lifestyle to have any long-term benefits but they could help me get started (I had NO will power at that point in time). He advised to take them daily for a month (or so, I can't quite remember now) then start taking them every second day for like another month, and then stop them.

As I said before I was only on them for 2 weeks anyway. And when I decided to lose weight earlier this year I was in the right headspace so able to motivate myself to do it without Duromine Of course having a good support network really helped too!
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:47pm
Hi astoll I hope it works for you hun and you have a great success story at the end of it.

Tangerine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangerine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:47am
Hi guys! I found this on google and would really like to know how you are doing? Especially astoll.

Did you find it worked really well? Did you end up having any side effects?

thanks
norman144173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norman144173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 2:38pm
duromine is good drug for diet
what i felt is, you'll get more energy than usual, which is good for burning calories.
you'll feel full stomach for whole day, meaning you dont have to eat too much during whole day, you'll be able to control how much you have to eat
Michael186890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael186890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 1:40am
Hi guys.

My wife wanted to take Duromine before she conceived. But I don’t like diet pills. That’s why I wanted to inform myself as much as possible. I browse through various forums, fb groups, and articles. Then I discovered Amazon and found a very interesting book for kindle.

This book consists of interviews with real people and has helped us tremendously. But be careful as Duromine isn't for everyone. Always consult your doctor first!

If you want to read it, it's title is Duromine Diet Pills: Does Weight Loss With Duromine Really Work? (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA). Authors have some sort of free campaign running over the next few days.

Wish you all the best!
Valentina185566 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Valentina185566 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 1:29am
Phentermine/Duromine definitely works as a weight loss supplement. I have taken this product from http://meridiareductil.com for about 2 months. I didn’t really have any side affects that I noticed, apart from a bit of sleeplessness the first few nights, but it settled down very quickly. Helped me lose all my weight and more before my wedding. I was also exercising but was at a point where the weight was hard to budge. Definitely recommend!!

Edited by Valentina185566 - 17 February 2016 at 11:19pm
Stephen200374 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephen200374 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2016 at 7:45am
Hi there! I have never heard of it before but I really want to look slim. Did you buy Duromine in Australia or in New Zealand or is it a foreign pill/drink? How does it work? I have tried a few appetite suppressants in the past but unfortunately my body doesn’t take such strong preparations and I had to work hard in the gym. I don’t have enough time to go to the gym every day, so I am not consistent in my “losing weight life”. I also don’t like diets as I never follow them longer than a week. I will look forward to hear from you)
Pauline215563 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauline215563 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2016 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Valentina185566 Valentina185566 wrote:

Phentermine/Duromine definitely works as a weight loss supplement. I have taken this product from http://meridiareductil.com for about 2 months. I didn’t really have any side affects that I noticed, apart from a bit of sleeplessness the first few nights, but it settled down very quickly. Helped me lose all my weight and more before my wedding. I was also exercising but was at a point where the weight was hard to budge. Definitely recommend!!

Hi there,
I'm taking phentermine for about 2 months.
My appetite is so decreased, I eat much less and have no cravings. I'm - 9kg for now and I'm so happy!
I certainly combine it with a low calorie diet and exercises. I like it's effect. Have ordered them from the site above: meridiareductil.com. Never had any issues with this company and pills works as expected!
Sally1515224589 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sally1515224589 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 10:06pm
Hi, did you get the duromine sent to NZ with no problems from that website? Am very keen to try it and order some.
DanielHenry230473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielHenry230473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2018 at 11:42pm
I never try this! But is duromine diet pills are safe??? I don’t think so; I always avoid these type of experiments especially when it is related to health as I am very health conscious and therefore I recommend others also various tips of food health from time to time.

Post Reply Post Reply