FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLet’s Share Our Weight Lose Experience!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let’s Share Our Weight Lose Experience!!
    Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:58am
Hi Mums!

Just feeling pretty excited! With what I am doing today!
I just started my weight lose program around 6 days now. And I feeling great!

Well, weight watching is about motivation & self-discipline though. And you should be just listen to someone that will support what you're doin' right?

So I guess I started this topic so each one of us who's is trying to become more better to ourselves will share experience & support to one another.

Especially to us Mum's we all deserve to become as beautiful as we deserve to be :)

Enjoy!
Sponsored Links

lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:51pm
Today is the day...weighing day. To record I've loss 2 kilos in 10 days of just taking the nutritional shake in replacement to my 2 regular meals. This is so amazing!

Target is to loss at least 5kilos in a month. I think I can do that..
Gina121846 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina121846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:34am
I use It Works! products. I combine healthy eating and exercise along with body wraps at home and it has done wonders. :)
John122383 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John122383 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:42am
You should have to do to both things that are dieting and exercise. Make sure that you follow a healthy diet plan that contain low fated food and also have not fast food and junk food in it. With that must do some exercise like cycling or swimming. Both are effective to burn calories.

Michael Success Story

Edited by John122383 - 21 October 2013 at 11:34pm
shannon175635 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannon175635 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2015 at 5:01am
To Lose weight firstly we have to be mentally strong along with physically.
Strong determination and Never give up attitude is what needed because it will take months of time to lose weight. Fast weight loss is not at all suggested.
Read how heather lost 70 lbs with hcg drops
shantall199069 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantall199069 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2015 at 12:04am
I lost weight with Reductil Sibutramine 15mg. After years of struggling with the extra kilos I decided to try something different. After following this treatment I noticed how my appetite decreased. Also I did not have those crazy cravings for sweets as before. In two months I lost almost 12 kg without having any side effects. Highly recommend this online pharmacy
http://www.allgenericmedsnow.com/ They make worldwide deliveries but only from Europe.
Cassie200909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie200909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 12:16am
Hi ladies,
From my experince I can say that taking Reductil 15mg from generic-meds-store.com was the best thing that happened to me in relation to losing weight! Because I've tried everything to lose weight but nothing has worked for me. This product is awesome for appetite control. It virtually took away my hunger. As I remember, I lost twenty pounds within a couple of months with very little effort. I am feeling more motivated then ever to lose weight. With these pills I can easily control what I eat. I'm already in the habit of knowing what I should eat, how much to eat and when to eat. That's great :) It is worth to try if you are still looking for a safe and efficient method of losing unwanted pounds. Good luck dears !!!

Edited by Cassie200909 - 18 February 2016 at 12:23am
judy1202124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judy1202124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2016 at 8:36pm
Hi to everyone. I'm Judy and I have been taking meridia(reductil) for the last 6 weeks and have lost 16 lbs. It has decreased my appetite and I am not thinking about food all the time. Combined with diet and exercise this has helped me out a lot.The only side effects that I have experienced so far is the dry mouth and the odd time I have a mild headache but that has since passed. Meridia combined with exercise has made loosing weight a lot easier this is the boost that I needed to change my life style. I got all the treatment from:
http://www.acomplia-reductil.net
I'm just happy with my result

Edited by judy1202124 - 25 March 2016 at 8:39pm
Gracy205071 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracy205071 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 6:58pm
Hi, I'm Gracy liur from India. After giving birth to a child, generally an women tends to put on some weight. Even i have faced that problem. As days went on, my weight got increased. then I have used Magic from besthcgdropswebsite combined with little daily workouts and the result was amazing... I have lost almost 22 lbs within 2 months!! it worked for me and I have suggested it to my friends too...!!
This was my experience!

Edited by Gracy205071 - 05 April 2016 at 7:03pm
Jenny201028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny201028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:38am
I used a natural herbal product mummy magic weight loss tea for 8 weeks and lost 35 pounds and belly fat.
emily111207083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emily111207083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2016 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Cassie200909 Cassie200909 wrote:

Hi ladies,
From my experince I can say that taking Reductil 15mg from generic-meds-store.com was the best thing that happened to me in relation to losing weight! Because I've tried everything to lose weight but nothing has worked for me. This product is awesome for appetite control. It virtually took away my hunger. As I remember, I lost twenty pounds within a couple of months with very little effort. I am feeling more motivated then ever to lose weight. With these pills I can easily control what I eat. I'm already in the habit of knowing what I should eat, how much to eat and when to eat. That's great :) It is worth to try if you are still looking for a safe and efficient method of losing unwanted pounds. Good luck dears !!!

Hi,
Just wanted to say I had a really good experience with Reductil 15 mg! I have ordered my pills several times from the company above and I have been extremely satisfied with their service. They are professional, efficient and the pills worked as expected!!
DanielHenry230473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielHenry230473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 10:31pm
I lost my 5 kg weight within 3 month with certain weight losing exercise. Plenty of exercise available but choosing the right one can make task much exciting, the best exercise among all available option is swimming and another one is trampoline exercise which is for all age groups, as they does not create much stress on the body.

feri265512 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feri265512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2020 at 10:26pm
Weight Loss Ebook Through Fasting, Use of Spices and a Delicious Diet 3 Books in 1 Complete Beginner's Guide to Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss, Spicy Herbal Remedies and Fast Weight Loss in 7

click the link below to download the ebook:
https://www.up-4ever.org/i63306iw2cb2
Haddur266205 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haddur266205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2021 at 3:00am
Hi, do you have a weight problem? Do you want to lose weight?
I have 2 solutions for you. The first is free, the second is paid. For the first one, there are videos that give you a nutrition plan and tell you what you should eat; when you should eat ... if you follow them you would surely lose weight. If you don't like it, then you will move on to the second option, where you can buy fat removal machine or products that play the same role.
See both solutions and choose what you like.

First solution:

Video N°1: title:   WEIGHT LOSS MEAL PREP WEEK FOR WOMEN 2021 (1 WEEK IN 1 HOUR) | how I lost 50+ lbs

LINK: http://invest.mhdhosting.com/ran?r=S5AzPK75

Video N°2: title:    HOW TO FEEL CONFIDENT with your health + weight loss goals

LINK: http://invest.mhdhosting.com/ran?r=a4X99ui

Video N°3: title:   The weight is over! 2021 Fitness Goals | My SECRET Weight Loss Drink

LINK: http://invest.mhdhosting.com/ran?r=eHfbQA

Second solution:

First product: https://amzn.to/3amqB4H

Second product: https://amzn.to/3tfnnIB

Third product: https://amzn.to/3cBo5u9
pablo267678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablo267678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2021 at 6:18pm
Hello, I share with you this valuable information that helped me enormously in my weight loss, the method remains simple but effective, the most important thing is perseverance and moving a little, I hope it will help you a lot, greetings

Science Says: Exercise is not the best way to lose weight. https://shrinke.me/De46

Do This Everyday To Lose Weight | 2 Weeks Shred Challenge. https://shrinke.me/bGGIm2J

Edited by pablo267678 - 15 June 2021 at 6:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply