FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeeking a wonderful lady to be our Egg Donor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Parents2Be View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parents2Be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking a wonderful lady to be our Egg Donor
    Posted: 26 March 2014 at 8:22am
Hi all I hope you don't mind me posting on here, I have tried a couple of the other threads but realised I may be targeting the wrong audience. We are a loving couple desperately seeking a wonderful lady to be an egg donor. As some of you may be aware there are a shortage of egg donor available and this is the only way to find one. We also have a facebook page which I will a post a link to here if anyone is interested. Thank you for viewing this and below is our advert:

We are a loving couple of 16 years in our mid 30's who have tried almost everything for the past ten years to achieve our dream of having a child. We now accept that we require the help of a very special woman to be our egg donor. If you are less than 37 years of age and would like to find out more about helping to fulfill our dream, please contact in confidence: Tanya on 0800433784 orfadonurse@fertilityassociates.co.nz and please quote ref: Kooks
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply