FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbaby first step shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nalababy142348 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nalababy142348 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baby first step shoes
    Posted: 11 April 2014 at 3:50pm

I believe that many moms are selecting carefully suitable shoes for their babies who are about to standing and walking. The shoes will lead baby walk the first step of life and grow well. Obviously, the pair of shoes must be safe and healthy, and is also very comfortable.Moms put requirements above in the first place, because all matters, whether important or trivial, related to baby need to be taken care of.

what is the most important factor for you when you want to buy shoes for your baby?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/235158
Sponsored Links

Arnic144306 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arnic144306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 5:17pm
When I go to buy kids shoes I see that its soft,comfortable to wear and the shoes should be such that baby doesn't fall by wearing those shoes at slippery places.
margot182971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote margot182971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:34am
Some tips i've learn in the hard way ,so hope you learn from my expiriance.

1. Go for a common brand - it should'nt have be an expensive one,but need to be a brend to make sure there is some quality there.
2. The shoe sole need to be soft at the inner side where the baby foot steps in, and harder at the outside.

Hope i helped for a bit.
Goodluck.
Potty train is an easy task, you dont agree?
find out how to potty train your child in 3 days
FIND OUT HERE
 Post Reply Post Reply