FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtwo year old gifts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carter0419143137 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carter0419143137 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: two year old gifts?
    Posted: 22 April 2014 at 8:07pm
so my twins' 2nd bday is coming up (can't believe it's going so fast!) and friends and family are asking what they can get for our little ones, a boy and a girl. my group of work friends usually pitch in for one big gift (around $100, total) for each others' kids, so now it's our turn, and i don't know what to ask for. and family members are asking what the twins need/want. i was thinking the radio flyer tricycle, but other than that i have no clue.
does anyone have any recommendations for a neat trike or any other big(ish) ticket item that your little ones are, or were, into? thanks in advance!
www.studyladder.org
Sponsored Links

Caroline223537 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caroline223537 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 8:03pm
i want to buy a gift ,, but i dont know what to buy ..
Dee223540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee223540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 9:18pm
Shopping for kids at Amazon fashion can be a whole lot of fun! You can shop for boys and girls and explore the range of their favorite brands from Marvel, Nautimati, Cupcake, Barbie and Claesen's. Please check out our parent based website to help you with your shopping. www.deesbabyshop.com
 Post Reply Post Reply