FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest place to buy organic and marino clothes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best place to buy organic and marino clothes?
    Posted: 22 April 2014 at 8:29pm
Hi everyone. Wheres the best place to buy organic cotton and marino? I saw a cardigan in Farmers today for a newborn that was $70!!!!!!!! Insane, so so expensive. There must be somewhere people buy cheaper nice things? online is fine too.....
Sponsored Links

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 9:10pm
There are a lot of WAHM businesses that do this.

I purchase merino products from https://www.facebook.com/madebymama

This WAHM makes organic cotton blankets and bibs https://www.facebook.com/EmpireEcoDesigns

I'm sure someone else will be able to add to the list :-)
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 4:02pm
Aren't Nature Baby things organic? I have been collecting them every time they have a sale. Have even made an inventory in excel of what I have!!!

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 6:23pm
Your right Binkle it absolutely is. Its also expensive. Which is fine while we have 2 incomes but once baby is born we wont. I also thought about stocking up in the sales but if for example we get our summer baby theres no reason at all to buy winter things in 0-3 month size. So I really want a due date before I start shopping. Babies only wear things for such a short amount of time so its really season specific for what age I need to get. 

However in adding to this forum I went to the Marys Market on Saturday (for work) in Auckland (they also have them in all major towns) And thats the place to go! Great sales on marino and organic cotton. Its really worth while. I forget what city you are in Binkle but its well worth checking out. Anyway give it a google I think thats where I will stock up.
 Post Reply Post Reply