FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat were your early pregnancy signs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lucy137896 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucy137896 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What were your early pregnancy signs?
    Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:36am
So im a little confused at the moment. AF is due either tomorrow CD28 or CD32 ive been regular 28days the past couple of months. ive had some different and strange symptoms this month. A week before AF would be due i was at work had a coffee and it made me feel so sick! i drink coffee everyday. i had to go to the bathroom and i was just gaging, when i came back i felt soo dizzy my co-workers were asking if i was ok. For a few days after that i kept feeling dizzy when i got up etc. I have also been extermly thirsty like unquenchable thirst no matter how much i drunk. The day after i had the sickness and dizziness my boobs started to become sore, heavy (could be usual pms boobs), ive also had headaches almost everyday! im just getting cramps now AF (if its coming) could be due tomorrow. What made me write this post was last night i couldnt sleep properly because my body was so achy and crampy, i was soooo uncomfortable! i now feel ok just heavy and achy around my pelvis. I dont want to test until im late to avoid a false negative. did any ladies eperience this? let me know
Sponsored Links

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 12:18pm
I just had the usual PMS symptoms, nausea etc didn't come till wk 6
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 1:01pm
For me it was like PMS but my breasts felt huge and heavy, however thats not a normal PMS symptom for me, I never get big or sore breasts with PMS and mine were so heavy and sensitive. Cramps yes, also made me think AF was on her way but also felt slightly different like my uterus was heavy and full I also haven't had cramps since I was a teen. But I also thought nothing of it cause I had just moved to NZ and was stressed and busy. So it was really like severe PMS but not what I normally would have. About 6 weeks i started to feel sick.
Good luck!!!!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:01pm
My first symptoms were sore hips and heavy/ achey legs. Really difficult to sleep at night. Boobs were also heavy and sore and i just felt different. Got a faint positive 4 days before period was due and did another 3 tests with stronger positives each time up until 2 days after. Could try one of those early tests?
funmumofbun1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funmumofbun1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2015 at 7:55am
My earliest sign was waking up in the night to use the loo, and i went off chocolate (which is unheard of, i would eat chocolate every night!) i guess its different for everyone but if you start to go off your usual faves its a good sign a bub is behind it! other wise i only started to really feel pregnant at week 6 (nausea, tiredness etc) defo try an early test they are good xx
missK172589 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missK172589 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2015 at 10:16am
Hey there! I'm in the same situation as you. AF is due on the 9th. but am cramping my boobs are killing very thirsty. my backs sore! legs are aching. do you think i should test
zoo.mamma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoo.mamma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2015 at 12:16pm
same but AF due on the 8th. The wait is killing me. Already taken 2 tests (negative) doc told me to wait until my period due date. It feels like pregnancy but I just cant understand the 9 days of spotting!!!
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:35am
I had no signs until after AF didn't arrive at the regular time. Slight sore boobs and craving chocolate but that is normal PMS for me. Took a test 4 days after AF due and it was negative. Boobs continued to be sore and I have been so tired - SO tired. Very windy (burping which I never have a problem with) and slight tenderness and cramps without pain. Took another test yesterday (8 days after AF due) and shows faint positive.
tarayadao226369 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarayadao226369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2017 at 7:32am
I remember having tender breasts, and I was sleepy all the time. I also hate the smell of garlic, or fried chicken, but during my second pregnancy, I didn't know it until I missed my period for 2 months. Here are some other symptoms to look for to detect early pregnancy.
Sophie12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2017 at 7:04pm
i feel that my breasts fuller and heavier...
 Post Reply Post Reply