FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUnsettled baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rona157695 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rona157695 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unsettled baby
    Posted: 06 October 2014 at 10:01pm
I'm new to this forum so i hope I'm in the right place.
my 4 month little man has been on bottle since birth
we started on karicare gold but after two weeks he became
very unsettled, we changed him to s26 gold and it seems like
he was fine but after four weeks he had extreme change in
bowl motion from once a day to 6,7 aday.
after this extreme change i took him to see our GP who sent
us to have stool sample which came back positive for reduced
substance what made him to be diagnosed as lactose intolerance
. He is not willing to have the pepti jnr probably because its terrible taste. We put him on reduced lactose formula Nurture premium gold plus. It was looking like he becoming back on track and was fine for almost 8 weeks had poo once aday and was not suffering much from wind. In the last 2.5 weeks again extreme change, terrible constipation, screaming when pooing, lot of wind, every feed his stomach growling and seems really suffers, at nights wakes up 5-6 time because of gas. We really frustrated . Any one had such an experience? Any advice,suggestions?. The gp is not much helpful as well as the plunket nurse...any advice will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links

Jenny201028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny201028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:07am
Try babies magic tea to settle down your baby. I had a really really fussy boy who got soothed through this tea.
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:27am
Could possibly be silent reflux as well as colic. It's hard to diagnose silent reflux, but often goes hand in hand with bad colic. Try smelling his breathe often to tell if it's acidic. Lactose intolerance is common with reflux also. Try raising cot and seeing how he goes with upright day time sleeps. Laying flat can cause pain as well as feeding. Little bits often is good. There are great support groups out there for mums, it's just finding them. Check out the "crying over spilt milk" website. They have a section of symptoms a a page on what you can do to help. They also have a Facebook page.

Jenny201028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny201028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:45am
Mix babies magic tea in your baby's formula or give directly and your baby will get settled. I have done this and got soothed my unsettled baby.
 Post Reply Post Reply