FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMocka cots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
misskitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misskitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mocka cots
    Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:04pm
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has bought a Mocka cot, and if so, how do you find using it? I really like the look and price of the Mocka cots, but am a little worried about being able to make up the bed and get bubs in and out without the side dropping down. Any advice would be super helpful!

Thanks
Sponsored Links

pocket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pocket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:26pm
How did you get on with this? Did you buy Mocka? I've just been looking at these and this is the same concern I have as I'm quite short. Thanks
misskitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misskitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 6:26pm
Nah I ended up getting a Touchwood and love it!
pocket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pocket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 9:58pm
Ok thank you, I will have a look at those :) Did you go for drop side in the end or not? If you did, how have you found it? Thanks
misskitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misskitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2015 at 4:03pm
Yes the Touchwood I got has a drop side. Bubs isn't sleeping in it just yet but the drop side makes it heaps easier to make up the cot and no doubt will make it easier to get bubs in and out!
 Post Reply Post Reply