FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsleeping bags & sleepy wings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carlagidney170297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlagidney170297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sleeping bags & sleepy wings
    Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:14pm
hi,

im expecting my first child in june and have just been reading up on swaddling, sleeping bags etc. is it ok to put your new born in a sleeping bag with sleepy wings from the start? there seems to be so many options out there and is quite confusing. any advice/hints etc would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Sponsored Links

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:57pm
Hi and congrats!
With my first I tried various swaddles before we found what worked for us. It is confusing with all the options! My advice is to remember all babies are different and will prefer different things, there's no right or wrong way.
I recommend the miracle blanket if you want to swaddle with the arms down, but my little one preferred her arms up so we ended up using the love to dream swaddle me up. It was absolutely brilliant! Will def use it again next time around. We then put her in a sleeping bag at about 3 months I think.
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:43pm
Yes you could. Sleepy wings can be used with arms up or down. We used sleepy wings only when weaning off the swaddle but wish I'd used them from the start!

Jameshay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jameshay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 7:05pm
Yes with the help of the sleeping bags its very easy to carry the child. There are many patterns available in sleeping bags, and recently I have order some of the bags from an online store camilla.. I found some of the best collection here. The prices are also very reasonable.
 Post Reply Post Reply