FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHellensville or Parnell birthcare?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_60418 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_60418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hellensville or Parnell birthcare?
    Posted: 27 January 2015 at 7:05pm
I went to parnell birthcare with my first and had a premium private room and found it anazing. Now i have the option of going ti hellensville and im finding it really difficult to make a decision. Has anyone been to both so can compare alternatively if youve gone to hellensville what was your experience? I loved the amazing meals and constant high calorie snacks and support at parnell. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Tracy136649 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy136649 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 8:43pm
Glad you had a good experience at Parnell. I have only had experience at Helensville for postnatal care in 2013 when I had DD. Small place (4 rooms) we found we got alot of time and support from very experienced staff, invaluable to us since we had feeding problems with tongue tye. Partners can stay too.
Planning to return when I have #2 in July. Sorry can't give you a comparison though.
 Post Reply Post Reply