FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlaying the fertility treatment waiting game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starjasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starjasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Playing the fertility treatment waiting game
    Posted: 09 July 2015 at 11:03pm
I've started up this topic because my husband and I are currently on the waiting list for donor sperm and it's so hard not to be impatient. Waiting is really frustrating - but at the same time it's a great reminder that life is really out of your control and you need to just roll with it. Anyone else currently playing the waiting game? Maybe we can keep each other company while in limbo.

Edited by Starjasmine - 09 July 2015 at 11:04pm
Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2015 at 9:24am
We've just got to the end of our very long wait, so sorry we can't keep you company anymore. What I did with the waiting time though was really focus on my health - getting fitter, losing some weight, etc. It helps with pregnancy in the end, and also gives you a great sense of DOING something, not just being sidelined while you wait for your turn :)

Most active thread is the TTC for 12+ mths in the planning for pregnancy/trying for a baby section of the forum, which has people at every stage in the journey and has helped keep me sane over the last 18 mths.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
sumitasofat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumitasofat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2015 at 9:31pm
Infertile patients always have to go through complex problems which are very hard to face them. Why they put the donor sperm or egg in waiting list?
 Post Reply Post Reply