FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCough Syrup for young children

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JKB89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JKB89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cough Syrup for young children
    Posted: 02 August 2016 at 2:51pm
Hi,

One of my friend told me that Nutrineon Herbal Chest & Throat syrup was very effective for her 3 years old son's runny nose and cough.
She got it free during a product review.

Has anyone tried it? How effective is it?

http://www.netpharmacy.co.nz/pharmacy/cough-and-cold/sore-throat/nutrineon-herbal-chest-and-throat-syrup--200ml-nhcts200

http://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/Nutrineon-Herbal-Chest-Throat-Syrup-200ml.html

Your input would be helpful, please.

Thank you.
JB.
Sponsored Links

Karen212368 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Karen212368 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 3:11pm
It is by far the most effective herbal cough syrup that I had tried for my little girl and myself. It helped to stop her runny nose on the second day and wet cough on the third day. It had helped my girl to sleep better during her flu.

It helps with my dry cough as well.

Give it a try.

Good to know that netpharmacy.co.nz and pharmacydirect.co.nz are having sales now for the Nutrineon Herbal Chest & Throat Syrup 200ml.
I will stock up one or two bottles.

We had tried many brands and nothing works better than Nutrineon Herbal Chest & Throat Syrup for us.
stella212371 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote stella212371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 10:10pm
Hi JB,

I would have to say that it is very effective for runny nose, dry & wet cough.

You would be impressed. It helped heaps for my children's runny nose and cough.

Good luck.

Stella
JKB89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JKB89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2016 at 2:28pm
Thanks for your advise.

We have tried it.

It did help greatly for my children's runny nose and wet cough.

Their runny nose stop on the second day and it help them with better sleeping during the night from the first day.
It appeared that it helps to clear their air-way.

Their wet cough improved from the second day and almost gone now.

Yes, I am very impressed with the Nutrineon Herbal Chest & Throat Syrup.

Cheers.
JP
Karen212368 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Karen212368 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2016 at 1:40pm
I read about product review for Nutrineon's new product and free sample worth $36.80

"
We are currently inviting product reviewers for our new product;
Children's Herbal Chest & Throat Syrup.

The herbs in the formulation are traditionally used to aid respiratory health, dry & wet cough, respiratory infections, runny nose, clearing & bringing up of phlegm etc

It does not contain alcohol, honey or artificial preservatives.
It is suitable for children aged 0 to 6.
Just email your full information and age of your youngest child to info@nutrineon.co.nz to receive a 200ml product sample worth $36.80.
Terms & Conditions apply.
"

https://www.facebook.com/Nutrineon/
JKB89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKB89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 3:10pm
I saw the advertisement in Tots to Teens about the Children's Herbal Chest & Throat Syrup product review as well.

I had signed up for the product review to receive a free bottle of Children's Herbal Chest & Throat Syrup. Can wait to get it soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply