FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsurrogacy, need your advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rose218074 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose218074 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: surrogacy, need your advice!
    Posted: 01 December 2016 at 8:38am

Edited by Rose218074 - 22 May 2019 at 12:00pm
Sponsored Links

evelina218698 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evelina218698 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2016 at 11:19am
How is your surrogacy going? May I ask which clinic did you choose? I'm also in search now. I don't know much about surrogacy. I'm thinking about the best way to do this procedure. Surrogacy is illegal in Italy. That means we have to find solutions abroad. First question is how and where to find surrogate mother? I know there are many agencies but their fees are so high. Maybe there is other ways to find surrogate mother. Will it be ok to look for her in the internet? I saw many girls who propose services of surrogate mother. Do we need a lawyer? I have no idea how to make everything in the right way. Second question is what are prices? How much should we pay and who states the price. What will we have to pay for? Maybe you could help me if you started your procedure. Anyway I wish all of you good luck!
Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2017 at 7:37pm
Hey. But you must choose a country not only by this criterion. I read that the money part of the matter is important to you. But the most important is that the laws of the country in which you will sign a contract with a surrogate mother will govern the issue of surrogate motherhood. And not just regulated this issue, namely in favor of genetic parents. I can advise you on Ukraine. But you can also go to Russia. But in Russia the price is also high, in Ukraine it is cheaper. In Russia, they were going to ban surrogate motherhood for foreigners as early as last January. But I can not say for sure whether he was banned or whether this is a rumor. But I know for sure that in Ukraine the legislation protects genetic parents in the process of reviewing this issue. A surrogate mother does not have any rights to the child, if you previously signed a contract with her. In addition, in case of refusal to give the child, she will have to give you all the money that she received from you. We were in Ukraine, my sister and her husband also enjoyed this service. And all due to the fact that she had several unsuccessful attempts at IVF. She was quite desperate, she began a terrible depression. And we decided to do something, her husband has a friend in Ukraine who found a clinic for them. They are very grateful to him for this, because it is difficult to find a good clinic in another country, especially for a foreigner. In general we went there almost the whole family. The sister was not happy with this cortege. But because of her constant depression and nervous breakdowns, we decided that she needs support.We liked the clinic, the building of the clinic is so unusual, it looks like a huge villa. I mean, when you go to the clinic, you do not have a panic attack, as it happens in the ordinary clinic. For example, when I go to the hospital, I have a terrible panic from a medical smell or long corridors, but there is no such thing. I did not go with my sister to the doctors, I waited for her in the corridor. But she said that they spoke with doctors in English, which means that there was no language barrier. They did not search for a surrogate mother on the Internet, they chose a suitable girl from the clinic's base. They agreed that the surrogate mother will live in Ukraine. Every time a surrogate mother visited a clinic, they were sent a photo, a video of this process to the e-mail. Of course, due to the fact that the clinic had many patients, we sometimes had to wait. But we thought it was good if there were a lot of patients. This means that doctors can be trusted, because they have a lot of experience. Therefore, I can advise you Bio Tex Com. You can go there for a consultation, so that you will be told all the details of this process. Basically. I can say that my sister did not regret that she agreed to a surrogate motherhood. Because no matter how many she has had unsuccessful attempts at IVF, no one knows. And for her mental health, I'm not even talking.
Olivia226494 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 12:08pm
I'm so sorry you faced infertility. I'm sorry you feel this way. All of us here are in the same boat. My husband and I were trying to conceive for 9 years. During all this time I've been feeling stressed. Sometimes or it's even better to say most of the time, I feel like nothing can help and I want to give up. But when I think that because of my weakness I may never have kids, I feel even worse. At some point I understood that there are still options which I can use to become a mother. I chose surrogacy as an option. I want to advise you to look for options. You can ask your doctor or search the internet. You can use donor eggs or try surrogacy or adopt a child. I know this is hard to take such decisions. But feeling sorry for yourself only takes your time away from you. I wish you not to give up and be strong!
Alicia219545 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 10:36am
Originally posted by evelina218698 evelina218698 wrote:

How is your surrogacy going? May I ask which clinic did you choose? I'm also in search now. I don't know much about surrogacy. I'm thinking about the best way to do this procedure. Surrogacy is illegal in Italy. That means we have to find solutions abroad. First question is how and where to find surrogate mother? I know there are many agencies but their fees are so high. Maybe there is other ways to find surrogate mother. Will it be ok to look for her in the internet? I saw many girls who propose services of surrogate mother. Do we need a lawyer? I have no idea how to make everything in the right way. Second question is what are prices? How much should we pay and who states the price. What will we have to pay for? Maybe you could help me if you started your procedure. Anyway I wish all of you good luck!

Idk if I can help much as I’m at the beginning of my journey. I'll just share my thoughts and experience. Maybe it will be helpful for you. My DH and I are currently pregnant via surrogacy. As we are using clinic abroad, our sm lives there. Our sm is pregnant, 9 weeks. We are going to pay €40 000. Actually as the whole sum is divided into 5 parts, we've already paid €16 000. Next payment we'll make on 12th week. We really like that this amount €40 000 is strictly set in our contract. We are sure we won't have to pay extra money, only this amount and no more.

I can’t say it is a long and painful process. We’ve been waiting for this moment for 8 years. We will have to wait just a couple more months and our dream to become parents will become a reality. It took our clinic less than 3 months to find sm for us. I don’t think that was long. You will have to wait longer if you have surrogacy for example in UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. As only altruistic surrogacy is legal there, you’ll have to find sm by yourself or wait for a “volunteer” who would carry your baby.

Pay attention to laws regarding surrogacy. They are different in each country. At some countries(for example in Russia) you will have to go through adoption after your sm give birth. So sm is considered a mother of a child. There is a risk she may refuse to give a baby back to intended parents. Georgia and Ukraine have now emerged as the next surrogacy hubs as there are no laws or rules so far governing the sector

I can’t say surrogacy feels painful for me. Actually I feel much better after long years of failures, losses and empty hopes. Though I’m nervous because my baby is far away now, but for the first time I feel like this is real. I have belief that this time we’ll make it.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 11:08pm
I see this thread hasn't been used in a while, but I just read these interesting articles and wanted to share them: surrogacy in Ukraine - how to start part 1 and surrogacy in Ukraine - how to start part 2 Hope this helps x
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2018 at 7:56am
Hello, lenabr199848! Thank you for your recommendations on viewing these videos. My friends recently also joined the surrogacy program. The fact is that surrogacy is the only chance for them to have a child. They can not boast of a young age. Therefore, they decided that it would be wrong to postpone it. They chose a clinic for a long time, compared medical centers around the world. They have been comparing prices and conditions for a very long time. However, they chose two clinics; they visited both clinics. As a result, they chose one of the clinics in which they joined the surrogacy program. At the moment, their surrogate is already pregnant. The gestation period is still very small, but they are still very happy. They hope that the pregnancy will proceed well and without complications. After all, for them, this child is very welcome. It seems to me that your recommendations are very helpful. After all, the video provides the necessary information for those who read this topic. Therefore, I also hope that your recommendations will be useful to many readers.
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Alicia219545 Alicia219545 wrote:

Originally posted by evelina218698 evelina218698 wrote:

Idk if I can help much as I’m at the beginning of my journey. I'll just share my thoughts and experience. Maybe it will be helpful for you. My DH and I are currently pregnant via surrogacy. As we are using clinic abroad, our sm lives there. Our sm is pregnant, 9 weeks. We are going to pay €40 000. Actually as the whole sum is divided into 5 parts, we've already paid €16 000. Next payment we'll make on 12th week. We really like that this amount €40 000 is strictly set in our contract. We are sure we won't have to pay extra money, only this amount and no more.

I can’t say it is a long and painful process. We’ve been waiting for this moment for 8 years. We will have to wait just a couple more months and our dream to become parents will become a reality. It took our clinic less than 3 months to find sm for us. I don’t think that was long. You will have to wait longer if you have surrogacy for example in UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. As only altruistic surrogacy is legal there, you’ll have to find sm by yourself or wait for a “volunteer” who would carry your baby.

Pay attention to laws regarding surrogacy. They are different in each country. At some countries(for example in Russia) you will have to go through adoption after your sm give birth. So sm is considered a mother of a child. There is a risk she may refuse to give a baby back to intended parents. Georgia and Ukraine have now emerged as the next surrogacy hubs as there are no laws or rules so far governing the sector

I can’t say surrogacy feels painful for me. Actually I feel much better after long years of failures, losses and empty hopes. Though I’m nervous because my baby is far away now, but for the first time I feel like this is real. I have belief that this time we’ll make it.

Hi, thank you for sharing your opinion and your story. My friends are also in search of a good clinic. You mentioned Ukraine and Georgia, but please tell me, in which country exactly did you choose the clinic? What are the differences between legislation in Ukraine and Georgia? In which country regarding this issue are the laws more flexible? I read that many people choose Ukraine because of its simple laws. Tell me please, are you satisfied with your surrogate? Was it easy for you to find contact with the doctors in the clinic? Tell me please, is there a lot of patients in the clinic you visited? After all, the number of patients for us is a certain indicator of performance. I asked you a lot of questions, I hope for your prompt reply. After all, my friends are interested in finding a reliable center and a healthy surrogate. We would be very happy if you could tell more about your impressions of joining the surrogacy program. After all, it is very important to mean in advance what problems my friends will have to face. Especially because you know a lot about this issue. And also I hope for your help in matters of legislation, which country is most acceptable?
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 3:25am
Yes, Ukraine is pretty cheap. They have a lot of different options. We have also decided to sign with one of the agencies there. WCOB if you have heard of it.
And yes, it was one of the most difficult yet right decisions we have made in our lives.
Kamal267076 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamal267076 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2021 at 4:32am
I feel that you need to further specify what you expect to know since surrogacy in Georgia is a broad topic. If you are considering surrogacy, one of your first challenges would be to find reputed surrogacy agencies like the Global Star Surrogacy Agency. Once you find this, the rest of the journey is much simpler. See more at https://globalstarsurrogacy.com/
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 8:31pm
Everything is up to you, as well as the IVF Clinic. Anyway, considering that there might be numerous unsuccessful IVF attempts which potentially will harm your mood, I still recommend considering surrogacy. I had a very good experience with Feskov clinic in Ukraine, thanks to them I finally became a mother, great services and it was way more affordable.
 Post Reply Post Reply